Dragonball Return of the Saiyan

Hamachi

I think I'll stop here until i get more comments or until I feel like posting again, Enjoy!

----------------

Chapter 16: The New Nameck Friend

Last Time on Dragonball ROS:

While training in the mountains, Dyuu gets bored after Three years of training. So Ryo thought he would check on her, but he was not greeted nicely, Dyuu tried to kill not purposely though. Ryo went back to his corporation. Then a servant named Shiyo entered the story and started to resurrect Bojack, but he need Revival Serium. So Dyuu broke an entry in Techno Medication Inc. and grabbed the serium. Shiyo resurrected Bojack. Now in the rest of the Earth Saga (Chapters 16-23) is going to be the fight for survival.

Now:

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! This damn planet is mine!” Shouted Bojack to the heavens.

“No, as Earth’s greatest fighter and protector I’m not going to let some 1,000 year old villain take peace away from Earth, now!” Shouted Dyuu powering up a white aura about to attack Super Bojack.

“Pitifullness.” Said Bojack stopping Dyuu in her tracks. “G’bye.” Fiuuuu! Bojack fired his blood red ki blasts. Blasting Dyuu to the bottom of his feet.

“No…I…can’t…fail…the hu…humans…I…am…their…protector. I will protect the human race!” Shouted Dyuu as she transformed into a Super Saiyan to try to defeat Super Bojack.

“Kamahamahamahama….HAAAAAAA! SSJ Dyuu fired at Super Bojack hovering at the top of the volcano.

“That blast won’t effect….” ZIPPPP Bojack disappeared and the blast halted and vanished.

Then Bojack reappeared with a ki blast in the palm of his hand, and he put it to SSJ Dyuu’s chest and it exploded, tearing her gi to shreds, only a little of the shirt remains and all of the Saiyan leather remains.

ZZIIPPP. Bojack disappears again and then reappears on the top of the mountain “Hahahaha! I told you that stupid blast would have no effect on me!”

ZZZIIIPPP! SSJ Dyuu disappeared and reappeared on the top of the mountain/volcano where Bojack was and she started to attack him by kneeing him in the chin, didn’t affect him, kicking him in the face, and again didn’t work.

“Damn it why won’t you be affected by my techniques and moves!” Cried SSJ Dyuu looking at Super Bojack.

Bojack released a fury of energy blasts at SSJ Dyuu.

“There’s no way in hell I can dodge that much energ......” Dyuu faints exiting SSJ Mode.

“Die!” Shouted Bojack firing furisly at the fainted Saiyan.

“I got you.” Said a mysterious voice. The stranger picked Dyuu up at disappeared to hid from Bojack’s onslaught.

After awhile Dyuu wakes up to find herself in a cave miles away from the volcano.

“Are you okay?” Asked the mysterious voice.

“Yeah I think so.” Replied Dyuu getting up off the ground and sitting on the ground.

“My name is Namecko, the Great-Great-Great Grandson of the legendary Nameck Piccolo and I’m here to be your friend and ally in the fight against Bojack.” Explained Namecko setting up a fire to keep them warm.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 18: Ascending Part 1

Namecko joined the fight against Bojack. Dyuu diverted Bojack’s attention so Namecko can shoot Bojack down, but because Namecko hesitated to attack Bojack and Dyuu has to know take the price. Find out what the price is in this three part episode. Is Dyuu going to die or will the Saiyan powers that lie dormant in her wake up? Or will Bojack have the last laugh. Find out now.

Now:

“Hahahaha! This is so much fun kill the Saiyan.” Said Bojack throughing Dyuu against the volcano’s rocks. BOOM! BAM! CRASH! Dyuu is bleeding on her chest, face, (Eyes, bottom lip, nose).

“Dyuu, your tail it’s back! Look at the Full Moon!” Shouted Namecko from the top of the volcano rim.

When Dyuu gets a chance to her feet, Dyuu looked up at the full moon and started to transform into a Giant Brown Oozaru.

“NNRAHHHH!” Roared Great Ape Dyuu trying to attack Bojack.

“Take this Dark energy Blast!” Shouted Bojack preparing to fire the death ball at the attacking giant Great Ape Dyuu.

Great Ape Dyuu laughed a furious Masenko (By her mouth).

“GAHHHHHH! Damn you, you stupid monkey!” Shouted Bojack getting hit in the chest from the blast that Dyuu fired at him.

“NNNNRRAAAAAHHHH!” Roared Great Ape Dyuu standing over the volcano throwing boulders towards the outskirts of the cities.

“Oh…Dyuu what the hell did I do to you. If I didn’t suggest looking up at the full moon you’d still be fighting Bojack like a heroine does not like a Saiyan.” Thought Namecko looking at his hands in shame to be the last Nemeckian on Earth.

“Damn I’m going to be killed by a giant ape. Hmm…oh stupid follow the evil space alien!” Shouted Bojack flying away from the volcano to lure Dyuu in a trap but Dyuu’s to dumb to realize it.

“NNNRAHH!” Roared Dyuu in a kinder tune, following Bojack unknowingly that he had a convoluted plan up his sleeve.

Bojack lured Great Ape Dyuu to an open area then started firing at her get her mad. BOOM! BANG!

“NNNRRRAAAHHH!!” Great Ape Dyuu screamed in terror as Bojack was havin’ a ball shooting her down.

“N..N..N..N..NNNRAAAAHHH!” Great Ape Dyuu transformed into a Golden Oozaru and she started to attack Bojack.

“Hhhhh, Hhhhh, Hhhhh !” Bojack fired at the newly reformed Oozaru.

Dyuu has transformed herself into an Oozaru, not to mention a Golden Oozaru. Can Bojack figure at away out of this or will Bojack verse the strongest being on Earth. Find out on Chapter 18: Ascending part 2.

Chapter 19 Ascending part 2

Precisely on Dragonball ROS:

After realizing that there’s no way to defeat Bojack, Namecko cried to Dyuu to look at the Full Moon. And to his dismay she transformed into a Great Ape. But not just any Great Ape a Golden Oozaru. Find out if Bojack’s going to be facing the fourth Golden Oozaru in Dragonball History (First-Goku, Second-Baby, and Third-Vegeta).

Now:

“RAHHHHHHH” Roared Dyuu like a hungry lion.

“Daiii. Dark Sprit Ball!” Shouted Bojack releasing his attack towards Dyuu.

But Dyuu countered it by a Masenko (By the mouth) and by the negative and positive energy the Dark Sprit Ball was destroyed.

“Ihh! She’s more powerful then I thought. Maybe I can kill her in my Final Form but I haven’t used that in eons.” Thought Bojack looking at Dyuu pound her chest like a gorilla in the wild.

“Hey Dyuu, you took care of Bojack’s attack like it was nothing!” Shouted Namecko approaching the giant golden Oozaru.

“Rah (Namecko!).” Said Dyuu looking at Namecko. “Rah, rah-rah-rah-har-rah-rah-har (Namecko I know you’re probably mad at me for transforming into this giant golden Oozaru.) Said Dyuu talking to Namecko.

“I didn’t understand you, but I know you’re probably mad at me for having you transform into this giant golden Oozaru.” Said Namecko talking to the golden Oozaru Dyuu.

“Rah! Rah! Rah-rah-rah-!” (Idiot that’s what I’m trying to say.) Said Dyuu looking at Namecko.

“Hey Millgirla Gorilla and Nemeck! Did you forget about me?!” Asked Bojack looking mad as ever. “Heh….Dark Thunder Sphere!”

Namecko dodged the sphere but stupid ape got hit and left a mark the size of Cleveland.

“RAHHHHHHH!” Roared Dyuu when she got hit on her chest.

“What why you, Take this Masenko!!!!!!!” Shouted Namecko firing the blast at Bojack.

BOOM! The Masenko hit Bojack dead on the stomach and he flew to the inside of the inside of the volcano.

“Huff-huff….Dyuu I...I...I killed Bojack!” Shouted Namecko with enjoyment that he destroyed Bojack.

“You think so?! I’m madder then ever! I hope you like Hell, because I didn’t!” Shouted Bojack ascending to the skies.

Namecko blasted Bojack, however he thought he had won the battle and the war but he didn’t he just got Bojack madder then ever now what’s in store for Namecko and Golden Oozaru Dyuu. Find out on the next Dragonball ROS: Chapter 20: Ascending part 3

Chapter 20: Ascending part 3

Precisely on Dragonball ROS:

Bojack went on a crazy shooting spree towards Dyuu. After barely escaping Namecko blasted Bojack thinking he won the battle but it just got Bojack madder.

Now:

“Oh Nameck I thought it was a fair fight? Not blast Bojack to Hell?” Asked Bojack ascending from the volcano mad as ever.

“I guess…” BAM! Bojack kills Namecko.

“RAHHHH!” Shouted Dyuu (Golden Oozaru) seeing her fallen friend fall to the ground.

“Hehehehe, Hahahaha! You damn ape I know what you’re thinking, you’re thinking that your friend could’ve survived if only he didn’t shoot me down.” Explained Bojack descending to the rim of the volcano.

“RAH!” Sneezed Golden Oozaru Dyuu standing on the trees of the Mountain Forest that the volcano overlooks.

“Take this Dark Thunder Sphere!” Bojack threw the thunder ball and it hit Dyuu in the chest and it created a mushroom shaped cloud from Palse Mountain.

“RAHHH!” Dyuu was knocked to her back.

“Next time I’ll aim for your face.” Said Bojack descending to the rim of the volcano.

“You…Rah…Won’t….Rah…..Get…Rah…Away….From….Rah…Rah…Rah…M…M….me.” Said Golden Oozaru Dyuu with a faint voice.

“What you can speak.” Bojack was shock to see that a Saiyan who had no training on how to talk in her Oozaru form can speak. Is this the will power of Dyuu’s Saiyan body taking over or is it coincidents. “No only Namecko and I can speak! You should not be able to talk, unless!” Bojack figured it out. Dyuu’s trying to transform into a Super Saiyan 4.

“Rahhhhhhhh!” Dyuu got up from the ground with momentum and started to blast Bojack.

“Uhh….Damn I can’t stand this torment if I can just get away I can Transform into the most powerful force in the universe.” Thought Bojack trying to flee the shooting area.

“Dyuu a Super Saiyan 4?” Thought Bojack being blasted by a golden Oozaru. “No That can’t be.”

“RAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shouted Dyuu Oozaru shooting Bojack who has scares all around his chest ‘cause of the Dyuu’s ki blasts.

“Rah!” Dyuu halted and started to transform………Dyuu has a unsuspected transformation is she transforming back to regular or is she going to transform into a Super Saiyan 4. Find out in the Next Chapter of Dragonball ROS: Chapter 21: ????????

Chapter 21: Dyuu's New Transformation

Previously on Dragonball ROS:

After shooting Bojack down Namecko made him even madder then he already was and Bojack ascended from the volcano’s mouth. Then Bojack killed Namecko seeing her best friend being killed, Dyuu underwent a transformation but what is she going to transform into, back to regular (base form) Dyuu or Super ??????? #? Find out in this chapter.

“Hahahaha! I killed your damn friend! And whaaaa…a yellow aura surrounding her? Could this be…?” Bojack is confused to see this sight.

Suddenly the Golden Oozaru transformed into Dyuu’s body, then her face, next her legs and feet, finally her arms and hands. (Dyuu has brownish gold (tall, stand up bangs) hair and fur, a Saiyan chest plate, and next red eyes, a brownish gold tail, finally yellow pants.)

SSJ4 Dyuu looks at Nemceko’s body then teleport to Bojack’s location and starts to beat the hell out of him.

“Can’t you take a joke?” Asked Bojack fearing for his life.

“No I can’t.” Replied SSJ4 looking at Bojack with intimidation and with a hostel attitude.

Then SSJ4 Dyuu charged for Bojack and started shooting ki blasts at him. Those blasts hit him of course. Bojack couldn’t break free from SSJ4 Dyuu’s attack. Then Bojack broke free but Dyuu was too quick for him and punched him in his face.

“You killed my best friend, now you must die!” Shouted SSJ4 Dyuu blinded by hostility and rage. “Why won’t you die!”

“Because….” Bojack was again punched in his mouth and he spat blood out of his mouth. He fell into the magma in the volcano.

“Kamahamahamahamaaaaaa X10!” SSJ4 Dyuu blasted Bojack down to the heart of the volcano making it explode, but it was not powerful enough to kill Bojack.

“Oh hell you did not?!” Reacted Bojack with a even madder attitude.

“Like hell I did! And what are you going to do about it?” Asked SSJ4 Dyuu with confidence.

“I’m going to kill you.” Replied Bojack charging up his ki blasts.

Bojack fired all seven ki blasts at Dyuu but none of the, made a scratch.

“Just what are you?” Asked Bojack in fear of dieing.

Dyuu has achieved the ultimate power the power of Super Saiyan 4. Now Bojack is madder then ever who’s going win the final fight of the Earth Saga Super Saiyan 4 Dyuu or Bojack. Or will Bojack have one more form to show Dyuu? All that and more in the next Chapter.

Chapter 22: Bojack’s Final Form

Previously On Dragonball ROS:

Dyuu finally achieved the ultimate power the Super Saiyan 4 transformation. Then she fired a x10 Kamahamaha wave at Bojack which really got him good. Now Bojack is even madder then he already was can Dyuu stop Bojack’s madness or will Bojack play transform with Dyuu? All that and more in this and the next two Chapter.

“So you can transform? I didn’t except that from someone who got defeated from an eleven year old Super Saiyan boy 1,000 year ago.” Said SSJ4 Dyuu staring Bojack down.

“Hm…I have made up my mind you will see my transformation at Dawn, five hours from now you will die.” Said Bojack with his arms crossed and a cocky smile on his face.

“I don’t care what your mind says all I care about is avenging Namecko. And to do that I have to kill you. So Dieeeee!” Shouted SSJ4 Dyuu charging for Bojack.

SSJ4 Dyuu punched Bojack in the face and continued to do that, then kneed him in the chest. And Bojack spat out blood.

“Damn.” Thought Bojack spiting blood.

“Time to end this….Kamahamahamahama x10!!!!!!!!!!” Shouted Dyuu blasting Bojack back down to the volcano’s mouth.

“Hiii. Final…….Flash!!!!” SSJ4 Dyuu blasting Bojack in the volcano’s mouth.

“AAAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHAHH!” Screamed Bojack being blasted by the Final Flash. “Three hours to ago then it’s time for you to die!”

“Yap, yap I don’t care if you grow to Lord Cevrus’ size”……..PUNCH! Dyuu was punched in the stomach by Bojack large fists.

Bojack threw Dyuu in the volcano and created a Punisher Ball and tossed it like a baseball. It hit Dyuu and destroying the volcano.

“Hahahaha!” I knew nothing could come out of a Super Saiyan 4.” Said Bojack looking at the fireworks.

“Hey stupid!” Shouted a mysterious voice coming from behind him.

“No I killed you.” Said Bojack frighten to death.

“Heh…What an extreme understand. I escaped the explosion.” Dyuu said with her arms crossed and also with intimidation.

“Now it’s time to show you the terror of the universe!” Bojack started to transform, first his chest changed from green to red that goes for the rest of his skin. Then his hair changed from red to blue and his pupils in his eyes could not be seen.

“Hahahaha! You think you’re the best but in this form I’m the rest.” Said Bojack staring Dyuu down.

Bojack has also achieved the ultimate power “Final Bojack.” What is Dyuu going to do know is she going to be sent to Otherworld? Find out in the next episode.

Chapter 23: Yamcha’s Big Save

The Golden Oozaru Dyuu was able to overcome the Oozaru powers and transform into a Super Saiyan 4, but in doing so it made the game against Bojack a little more interesting. Bojack told Dyuu that he’ll transform into his final form at dawn and he did now the battle for the planet will begin in this episode and the next.

Now:

SSJ4 Dyuu kept punching the snot out of Final Bojack until Bojack broke free and started to charge up a Punisher Ball but Dyuu was to fast for him, then Dyuu took advantage of Bojack’s back and started to punch and kick it.

“What’s wrong can’t right!?” Asked SSJ4 Dyuu kicking and punching Bojack’s back. Then she teleported to his face and started the assault over again.

“How…am…I….able….to….fight….whe….when….you…..keep…punching me in the stomach and face?” Replied Bojack enraged and will get even madder by the hits he accepts from Dyuu’s assaults.

“Heh.” Said SSj4 Dyuu. “I always thought that you were able to fight but no!”

“Damn you!” Shouted Bojack breaking free from Dyuu. “Now you die, your name is going to mean something.”

“Never!” Shouted Dyuu charging for Bojack. Bojack caught Dyuu’s arm and then grabbed her other arm, he turned Dyuu so her back is facing him and started to knee her in the back. With Dyuu screaming in pain. “AHHHAHHHHAHHHHHHH!”

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Feel the pain I did for so many years down in Hell.” Said Bojack enjoying himself giving Dyuu pain.

Just then a Kamahamaha Blast came heralding from the straight for Dyuu and Bojack, But Dyuu was able to break free. And BOOM! The blast hit Bojack dead in the face.

“Who did that?” Asked Bojack clearing the smoke from his sight.

“I did and what are you going to do about it?” Replied A mysterious voice coming from above Bojack’s head.

“Fine, come down here.” Said Bojack waving his hand to signal the mysterious figure to come closer.

“Heh. You take me for an idiot don’t you? Well my name isn’t Yamcha the 19th for anything.” Said Yamcha desending to Dyuu’s location (right next to Bojack).

“Dyuu are you okay?” Asked Yamcha about to teleport himself and Dyuu to a saver location. ZZIIPP!!! And they did.

“Yamcha why did you come and save me?” Asked SSJ4 Dyuu gripping Yamcha’s hand tightly.

“Because I wanted to help you fight Bojack is that okay?” Replied Yamcha covering Dyuu’s cold furry hand.

“Meh you never cease to amaze me!” Said SSJ4 Dyuu. “Now let’s go back and kill Bojack and revive Namecko.”

“Right.” Shouted Yamcha following the orders that Dyuu gave him.

At Bojack’s Location another Kamahamahamahama was fired but this time in his stomach. He spat blood out which gave SSJ4 Dyuu the advantage point and nailed Bojack in the stomach forcing him to spit blood out from his mouth.

“Dyuu we almost have him near the core of the earth if we push him in there then Bojack will be destroyed.” Said Yamcha looking at Bojack’s feet.

*Ptphhh* “Okay now I’m mad.” Said Bojack getting on his feet, raising both of his hands and creating a Death Ball the size of Freiza’s Death ball in the Tenkaichi Game Series.

Bojack released the deadly energy ball and it hit the targets Dyuu and Yamcha. And they fell to the ground with Yamcha’s black gi torn up (no top, just parts of pants).

“Kamahamaha….” Before Yamcha could finish Dyuu stopped him.

The fate of the universe hangs in the balance of two teenagers. Could they win fine out in the next chapter of the Earth Saga, Episode 24: Bojack’s Final Battle.

Chapter 24: Bojack's Final Battle

SSJ4 Dyuu started to assault (attack) Bojack but Bojack got the upperhand. Just then a Kamahamaha Blast was fired in the blue, and Yamcha saved Dyuu but just for spit second so both SSJ4 Dyuu and Yamcha can escape. They returned now it’s the final battle. Someone will die SSJ4 Dyuu, Yamcha or Final Bojack. Find out in this chapter.

Now:

“Go!” Shouted Dyuu attacking Bojack with all the power she has. And Yamcha charges a Kamahamaha blast.

“Die-die-die-!” BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! “Just a little more ki and he’ll be…..”POW! “AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Screamed SSJ4 Dyuu as Bojack kneed her in the stomach.

“-HAAAAAAA!” Shouted Yamcha firing the Kamahamaha again and this time aiming for his face again, making sure it will kill him this time.

*Tiiii* BOOOOOOOOMMMMM! The blast exploded but it didn’t kill him.

“Damn.” Said Yamcha descending from the light blue cloudless sky.

“You should’ve known that I would withstand that technique. And Dyuu I’m aiming to kill you first.” Said Bojack trying to see where his opponents are.

“Can’t see Bojack?” Asked Yamcha being a smart ass.

“Yeah I can see perfectly, no crude I can’t see!” Replied Bojack clearing his eyes of white puffs of clouds left from the KAMAHAMAHA wave.

“Yamcha now’s your chance to use Wolf Fang Fist, do it now!” Demanded SSJ4 Dyuu looking around for Yamcha, Just then Bojack can see again.

Just then Yamcha came flying out of the bushes in a whitish tan color and in a wolf form.

“What the…Yamcha is a wolf? How funny.” Said Bojack looking at the pitiful attempt to defeat him.

Wolf Yamcha jumped up in the air and tried to attack Bojack but Bojack caught Wolf Yamcha by the throat and started to choke Yamcha. Wolf Yamcha returned to his regular form (Just Yamcha).

“Stop you’re killing him!” Cried SSJ4 Dyuu trying to stop Bojack from killing Yamcha.

“Never in your dreams.” Said Bojack choking Yamcha even harder. Yamcha started to lose his breath.

SSJ4 Dyuu got as red as a cherry seeing a shockin’ site, Yamcha is dying and Bojack is not stopping. He’s having so much fun choking a teen (okay kids don’t try this at home). If SSJ4 Dyuu fires a Kamahamaha then Bojack will use Yamcha as a shield

“Damn this time I can’t fire.” Thought SSJ4 Dyuu. “Maybe if I….no.”

“Why can’t you fight back? Oh that’s ‘ight I have your friend.” Said Bojack gripping Yamcha’s neck even harder.

“I know what to do.” Thought Dyuu disappearing to Tech Inc. for Ryo.

“Ryo!” Shouted Dyuu entering the entrance.

“What?” Asked Ryo turning his head to Dyuu.

“I need help!” Replied SSj4 Dyuu frantically.

“For?” Asked Ryo.

“Yamcha he’s dying and Bojack won’t stop!” Shouted Dyuu frantically.

“What is he…...?” Before Ryo could finish Dyuu blurted out.

“He’s chocking him to death and not stopping. What the hell do I do?!”

“Um…I have know idea but get back to Yamcha before he dies!” Shouted Ryo seeing Dyuu disappearing.

At Yamcha and Bojack’s location

“Hehehehe! You can’t win Yamcha. Oh you fainted. Oops.” Said Bojack throwing Yamcha’s faint body to the ground.

ZZZIIIPPPP!!!! “Bojack you won’t live and terrorize my friends!” Shouted Dyuu looking at Bojack who as an evil smile on his face.

“You think so? I defeated grown adults before and you think a powered-up Saiyan teen can defeat me?” Explain Bojack holding up his fist in rage.

“Kamaha” Before Dyuu finished Bojack’s largely sized fist was on SSJ4 Dyuu’s stomach firmly

“Damn *cough* you.” Choked Dyuu with a firm fist in her stomach.

Bojack took Dyuu’s hand and threw her to the sky and blasted her.

“Philosophically there’s no way in hell you can’t defeat me.” Said Bojack watching Dyuu fall to the earth below.

“Eh…err….Bo…jack…..I…will kill you first.” Said Yamcha getting up from the floor. Yamcha apparently did not faint he just lose air, making Bojack think he fainted.

“Ka…ahhhhhhhh….my arm hurts.” Complained Yamcha holding his right arm.

POW! Bojack took advantage of that and uppercuts Yamcha in his stomach. Yamcha was out of commission.

“Yamcha! This time you went to far Bojack, it’s time to end this silly struggle and kill you once and for all!” Cried Dyuu powering up to use a Kamahamaha.

And Bojack was right by the open hole where it leads to the core. “Kamahamahamahamahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Dyuu fired a strong red blast coming from the palms of her hands. And it slammed into Bojack; Bojack fell into the open hole to the core.

“NOOOOOOOO! Damn I was so close nooooooooooooooo!” Screamed Bojack fallen to the core of Earth; a fiery death. BOOM!

“Huff-huff-huff this battle was difficult.” Said Dyuu fallen like a tree being cut down in the forest.

SSJ4 Dyuu defeated Bojack but with the lost of a friend, Namecko-the last Nemeckian of Earth.

Chapter 25: Reviving Namecko

Bojack was destroyed by Dyuu’s Kamahamaha after seeing Yamcha faint ‘cause of lack of air. Now all Dyuu has to do is to revive Namecko, but will it be a tough task or eill Namecko be dead forever. Find out in this chapter.

Now:

“Finally it’s over, So long Bojack.” Said SSJ4 Dyuu looking down the hole that Bojack died in, when Dyuu blasted him.

Yamcha wakes up. “Dyuu (Transformed out of SSJ4 Form) where’s…Bojack?” Asked Yamcha getting up off of the ground.

“He’s dead or in Hell.” Replied Dyuu giving a hand to help Yamcha up off the ground.

They walk towards Nemecko’s body.

“Dyuu how are we going to bring him back to life? I mean didn’t Shiyo use all of the Life-Serium to resurrect Bojack?” Asked Yamcha looking at the left side of Dyuu’s face.

“Yeah he did but maybe Tech (Ryo’s Cooperation) has more?” Dyuu wondered looking at Nemecko’s body.

*Exhale* “Worst comes the worst, if they don’t have any then we lay Namecko down, into a proper grave.” Said Yamcha looking down at Namecko.

“I think that’s the best bet?” Said Dyuu looking back at Yamcha.

Ryo enters Nemecko’s Room.

“How is he?” Asked Ryo closing the door behind him.

“Not so good.” Replied Dyuu looking at Ryo.

“Why?” Asked Ryo looking eye to eye at Dyuu.

“Because he has no pulse, yet.” Replied a mysterious voice coming form the door.

“Um….Ryo who is this guy?” Asked Dyuu trying to get Ryo’s attention.

“Excuse me I am Doctor Sauk “Astronomy” Atronimiss and I am the scientist for Tech Inc.” Explained Atronimiss closing the door behind him. CLICK! The door latched behind him.

“Yeah this is our very own doc he’s working on a project called project CREATION, I really don’t know anything about the project.” Intervened Ryo walking towards Atronimiss.

“And it will stay like that for the rest of your life.” Said Atronimiss exiting Nemecko’s Room heading back to his lab.

“Whe….Where am I.” Said a faint voice.

“Namecko! He’s awake I can’t believe it!” Shouted Ryo with a shock to his face.

“Hehehehe, you two thought I was dead. Actually Bojack only shot a pressure point which made me paralyzed for the rest of the battle, sorry.” Explained Namecko still getting the power to talk.

“Well the good thing is that you’re alive and not in the ground, right?” Asked Dyuu scratching the back of her head nervously.

“RIGHT!” Replied Ryo and Namecko looking at Dyuu.

Namecko is alive thanks to the help of his friends. This was the final chapter in the Earth Saga. The next saga is called Broly's Brother Saga. Continue to read Dragonball ROS ‘cause there is going to be more exciting fights and secrets to come. I hope your enjoying the story so far.

This ends the Second Arc.

Season 3:

Broly’s Brother Saga

Chapter 26: Awaken

It’s been a quite three mouths since SSJ4 Dyuu destroyed Super Final Bojack. Ryo and Dyuu (not in SSJ4 form) are going out. But this time of peace will be disturbed by a fierce enemy that was locked in captivity.

Now:

Ryo and Dyuu are on the roof of Tech Inc. talking and looking up at the sky. Then Ryo said “Dyuu later do you want to get married?”

“Married? Do’ya think that’s a little to early? I mean….” Dyuu tried to get a grip on a few words to blurt out, but couldn’t find any.

“Nonsense, marriage, no it’s not to early. Just think about the possibilities having a child and naming him or her and watching that child grow-up.” Explained Ryo looking up at the cloudless light-blue sky.

In the Saiyan Fields a temple lay for the heroes that defeated Broly but an ancient evil lay in there Broly’s Brother the instrument of ultimate evil; Cednreius has been in the temple for over three-thousand years. BOOM! The temple’s door bursts open. Monks guarding the temple ran over to see the trouble.

“Cednreius has broken free!” Shouted Monk 1 giving the word to the other monks running towards the trouble.

“Dieeeee!” Cednreius killed all the monks not one survived. Cednreius levitates out of the temple and destroys it (BOOM!). And Cednreius (Said-nor-rey-us) flew off to find Dyuu and kill her.

The Vice-President of Tech Inc goes to the roof. “Ryo….” Before Vice-president Seth Mordicay could finish he and Ryo was pushed out of the way by Dyuu and a ki-blast destroyed part of the roof. But no one was hurt yet. When employees heard the blast the ran outside for cover but Cednreius blasted the top half of the building and having it fall on all of the employees, killing every last one of them even Seth and Ryo.

“No! Seth & Ryo are dead. Nooooooooooooooo!” Shouted Dyuu in terror seeing the horrifying scene.

“So sorry that I killed your friends I didn’t know what got over me.” Said Cednreius holding his hand over his mouth.

Ryo and the other employees are killed by Broly’s destructive brother; Cednreius can Dyuu stop him or will she join Ryo & the others find out next time on Dragonball ROS.

Chapter 27: Cednreius Truth

After defeating Bojack there was a time of peace but that peace was disturbed by a brute named Cednreius who was Broly’s Brother; encased in a temple as a prison: he was locked in there for such destructive power. Now released he attacked Tech Inc forcing everyone to evacuate, and in doing so Cednreius killed everyone on the ground by cutting the top half of the building and letting it smash in to everyone from Tech; the employees.

Now:

“What’s your motive on doing something so inhuman? And what’s your name?” Asked Dyuu hovering above the grave site and tears sliding down her face as if her face was a slide in the park.

“I’ll tell you my name before I kill you because that will be the last name you will ever hear.” Threaten Cednreius with his brute arms crossed and hovering crossed from Dyuu.

Namecko sensed a powerful energy level (45,000,000,000) and rushed into the scene to find Cednreius there.

“Cednreius!” Gasped Namecko looking eye to eye at Cednreius rebirth.

“You know him?” Asked Dyuu looking at Namecko wondering if he really knows him or if he heard the name somewhere.

“Yeah, I know ‘em he devastated the past (3,000 years ago during the Kid Vegeta’s Time, before he came to earth) he hates all life-forms and he never stops until the beast inside of him is calm.” Explained Namecko with fear and confidence deep inside of him.

“So now you know the truth, but you won’t live to speak the truth.” Said Cednreius looking over his back with his arms crossed.

“No!” Gasped Dyuu rushing for Cednreius.

But Cednreius blocked her attack and then punched her in the face.

“Oops, sorry.” Said Cednreius sarcastically bring back his fist.

The truth has been let out and Cednreius is mad, is Namecko going to die or will there be a solution. Find out in the next Dragonball ROS

Chapter 28: Dyuu’s the New Goku

Learning the truth about Broly’s Brother; Cednreius, Namecko got himself in hot waters, can Dyuu destroy Cednreius before Cednreius loses his cool and goes after Namecko and kill him. Find out in this chapter.

Now:

“To bad I’m not a softy, I love to kill my prey first.” Said Cednreius still with his arms crossed.

“We know that stupid!” Shouted Namecko in a fighting position that hardly intimidates Cednreius.

“What was that Nameck?” Asked Cednreius in a Broly like tone.

“We know that!” Retorted Namecko shouting at the top of his lungs.

Cednreius heard too much and he charged for Namecko but Dyuu blocked him. Then Dyuu transformed into a Super Saiyan and surprised Cednreius.

“So Dyuu is the new Kakorrot, amazing.” Thought Cednreius. “Oh Dyuu (SSJ) I have a transformation too, it’s called a Legendary Super Saiyan 4!” Shouted Cednreius backing up to transform in mid-air.

Cednreius start to transform, first he Saiyan tail came out of his Broly outfit. Then his biceps grew bigger and his skin color changed from tanish white to red. And now you can’t see his pupils (eyes only white).

“No!” Shrieked Namecko looking at the horrifying sight.

“Damn Cednreius’s body it changed like mine did!” Gasped Dyuu (SSJ) also looking at the horrifying sight.

Dyuu (SSJ) took NO chances and she charged for him. POW! PUNCH! BANG! Not a scratch on LSSJ4 (Legendary Super Saiyan 4) Cednreius.

“Thunder Beam Cannon!” Fired Namecko and still no mark.

“Damn it! Still no god damn mark! Why?!” Shouted SSJ Dyuu beaten herself up for not protecting the innocent.

“It’s not your…” Namecko tried to calm SSJ Dyuu down but it had no effect.

“I know what I have to do I must transform back into a Super Saiyan 4!” Dyuu transformed into Super Saiyan 4 and said “Time to fight SSJ4 with SSJ4.”

“Go Dyuu!” Shouted Namecko standing on the side-lines knowing that battle’s going to be come one hell of a battle.

The battle got in tense with a Kamahamaha going towards LSSJ4 Cednreius and an Omega Blaster going towards SSJ4 Dyuu. And everyone dodges the attacks.

With the battle heating up no one will win. Or will Dyuu reach in her past and see the Savior of Mankind.

HELL YEAH!!

------------------

Chapter 29: Super Saiya-Jin 4 versus Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4

“It’s true Broly has a brother.” (Not in any Chapter). SSJ4 Dyuu only has one choice and that is to take Cednreius to the Dark Galaxy and destroy it but to get to that route Dyuu has to take many steps to destroy it. And that’s to teleport Cednreius off-guard and use the Omega Super Spirit Bomb. Will it work find out in the final three chapters of the Broly’s Brother Saga!

Now:

“Come on!” Shouted Namecko watching the bone chilling fight happened in mid-air.

Cednreius uppercuts SSJ4 Dyuu and she falls off guard, then Cednreius uppercuts her in her stomach making her spit blood on Cednreius’s face.

“Damn you Cednreius. And I thought this freak would be easy. Sorry to say the least….” Dyuu faint and fell to Earth. Created a 5.2 earthquake.

“Har-har-har so the might has finally fallen, oops I didn’t know my own power.” Said Cednreius (SSJ4) being rhetorical and a wise guy.

“So is that so the mighty has sure fallen.” Said Dyuu rising up to confront Cednreius again. “Hate to disappoint a loyal enemy but, I’m going to defeat you once and for all!”

“How!” Shouted Cednreius with fear in his black heart.

“Like this.” Replied SSJ4 Dyuu.

Dyuu teleported to Cednreius and grabbed his arm, then she teleported to an unknown location.

“Dyuu!” Shouted Namecko looking around and seeing know trace of her anywhere.

At the Unknown location Dyuu and Cednreius arrives. And sees nothing but pure darkness.

“Where the Hell are we?!” Shouted Cednreius breaking his grip from Dyuu.

“Were in the Dark Galaxy also known as the place where I first achieved my Super Saiyan transformation and tested on Super Cevrus.” Explained Dyuu with a smirk on her face. Knowing that she’ll win.

“So this is where you chose me to kill you.” Said Cednreius clenching his fist and making bleed from his palm.

BOOM! BANG! BAM! Stars were being destroyed and asteroids too.

“So this is where I can destroy you!” Shouted Dyuu punching and kneein’ Cednreius in the face.

The battle is warming up Dyuu (SSJ4) has transported Cednreius to the Dark Galaxy. Now the real battle starts. Who will win SSJ4 Dyuu or LSSJ4 Cednreius? Find the answer next or will you.

Chapter 30: Spirits Have their Way

(I felt like skipping the Last Time on Dragonball ROS)

POW! BAM! BANG! BOOM! The battle continues to rage on and there is no victor, but Dyuu is concocting a plan to defeat Cednreius but will it work.

“Damn you, Dyuu, you’re always so many steps ahead of me.” Said Cednreius looking at Dyuu with intimidation.

“If you’re trying to intimidate me it’s not working.” Said SSJ4 Dyuu with a cocky smile on her face.

“So you’re being cocky, destroying me and bringing back your friends will make you a heroine.” Said Cednreius. “Well you’re going to die a hero.”

“Sorry I sleeping and didn’t hear you.” Said SSJ4 Dyuu opening up her eyes and uncrossing her arms.

“Errrrr!” Growled Cednreius clenching his fist even tighter and more blood bleeds out.

“What’s wrong, baby lose his blankly and his teddy?” Asked SSJ4 Dyuu mocking Cednreius making him bring his full potential out.

“Errrrr!” Growled Cednreius ascending to opening space and firing at Dyuu.

Dyuu dodged every ki blast that he threw at her.

“Hey stupid!” Shouted SSJ4 Dyuu above his head.

“What the….” Said Cednreius looking above himself.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” Shouted Dyuu (SSJ4) blasting Cednreius in his head.

“You…really know how to make someone mad don’t you?” Asked Cednreius ascending back into open space to KILL Dyuu and make her pay for her actions.

Cednreius gripped Dyuu’s left arm and twisted her to her back and gripped her arm. After that Cednreius started kneeing Dyuu in her back repeatly. And Dyuu screamed in terror.

“AAAAAHHHHH! AAAHHHH! AHHHHH! DAAAMMMMNNNNN! AHHHHHH!” Screamed Dyuu as Cednreius kneed her in the back.

“This…” POW! “..Is...” POW! “…For…” POW! “…Blasting…” POW! “Me in the face!” Shouted Cednreius kneeing Dyuu in her back furiously.

Just then two spirits appeared and took the shape of Satur and Broly.

Satur and Broly have appeared are they goin’ to help or will they just look and watch as Cednreius kills Dyuu (SSJ4)? Find out in the chapter of Dragonball ROS.

Chapter 31: Assistants

(And again I felt like skipping the last time on Dragonball ROS)

Now:

Cednreius keeps kneeing Dyuu in the back, and then he releases her and the Super Saiyan 4 transformation ends for Dyuu.

“No!” Gasped Dyuu. “I guess I used up all of the time up?” Wondered Dyuu looking at her hands and not seeing brownish fur.

“Heh….Oh how the mighty have fallen. Now prepare to might Hell and the Hell Dwellers that you killed!” Shouted Cednreius charging a Planet Destroyer Bomb.

After done charging the bomb Cednreius tossed the bomb like a baseball to Dyuu. And Dyuu was structed by the bomb; having it explode, only her blue top and torn orange gi (remake of Goku’s gi).

“Huh…what the hell was that!?” Asked Dyuu looking directly at Cednreius and his insaness.

Then two orbs appeared and took the form of Broly and Satur.

“Dyuu we shall assist you in your fight against Cednreius.” Said Satur looking at his daughter; Dyuu.

“Little brother Cednreius. Am I mad? You killed thirty-three monks.” Said Broly as he looks at Cednreius with intimidation.

“There’s only one way to defeat Cednreius and that’s the Atomic Spirit Bomb! I will give you my energy.” Said Satur. “Broly lend Dyuu your energy.”

“Why not.” Said Broly lending his energy to Dyuu.

“I don’t how to!” Shouted Dyuu looking at Satur.

“Hold out your hands like you’re going to stop a Kamahamaha in its tracks!” Explained Satur.

Dyuu did just that and a Spirit Bomb formed

“It’s hot and yet…..soothing.” Thought Dyuu holding the Spirit Bomb.

“Cednreius this is you final good bye! Once this Spirit Bomb is released, then you will be destroyed!” Said Dyuu still holding the Spirit Bomb.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 32: Atomic Spirit Bomb GO!

Satur and Broly appeared and they have offered to help Dyuu kill Cednreius, but to do that she must form the Spirit Bomb. Can she form the Spirit Bomb in time or will she die? Find out now.

Now:

“It’s hot.” Said Dyuu forming the bomb in the Dark Galaxy.

“It’s all the souls that Cednreius killed over the years. And they want to help.” Explained Satur in the Spirit Bomb.

“Oh then thank you!” Shouted Dyuu thanking the souls that Cednreius killed over the years.

“Hahahaha! An atomic bomb is that how you’re goin’ to stop me, a bomb?!” Laughed Cednreius holding is gut and falling to his right knee.

Then Earth shot a beam of light that represents the souls of those who died and the souls was added to the Spirit Bomb. And it grew 10x a normal Spirit Bomb would look

“It’s bigger then before!” Gasped Dyuu looking at the bombs she is holding.

“Now release it, now!” Demanded Satur in the Atomic Spirit Bomb.

Dyuu threw the Atomic Spirit Bomb and Cednreius stop it in its tracks.

“Heh I caught your damn bomb!” Shouted Cednreius keeping the bomb from touching him.

Electricity was sparking from the tips of Cednreius’s fingers. But that doesn’t disturb him.

“I’m in Super Saiyan 2 form and I can’t contain to bomb from with in.” Said Dyuu trying to control the bomb’s power.

“Namecko, Earth, Heaven and Hell, lend me some of your power so I can destroy Cednreius!” Dyuu cried to the universe.

Just then a beam of light came from Earth, then Nameck, then Heaven and finally Hell.

The bomb grew in power and in size. Then the bomb got even closer to Cednreius’s body until the bomb was breathing down his throat.

“See ya Cednreius. I hope I never see you again.” Said Dyuu getting control of the bomb. “See ya!”

The bomb exploded destroying Cednreius and The Dark Galaxy; which is really a stable black hole.

Dyuu and the universe stopped Cednreius’s plans of universal conquest. But what happened to Dyuu find out in the Saga Dr. Atronimiss (Saga).

This is the first movie

Saga Special 1: Desperate for Earth

It’s been a good two years of peace, but Dyuu is still missing. And a greater evil is coming.

In Dr. Atronimiss’s Lab

“Astronimiss, did you find Dyuu?” asked Namecko looking at the good doctor.

“What made you think I found her? Do I have a sign that says I found Dyuu?” Asked Astronimiss looking at a screen that has a robot in the cosmos scanning for sign of life; Dyuu.

“Well you don’t have a sign but…” before Yamcha could finish Astronimiss exploded.

“Get out of my lab now, I will notify you when I find her!”

Yamcha and Ryo left the lab.

BEEPPPP! BEEEPPPP! BEEEP! The alarms went highwire.

“What the hell is going on?” Asked Astronimiss looking at his screen carefully.

In Earth’s Orbit:

“Earth is about to have some fiery planning.” Thought a Saiyan in a Saiyan space-pod.

On earth:

“Hey what’s that?” Asked Tien Jr. training in the mountains where Tien Sr. (from DBZ) used to train.

The speeding pod raced past Tien Jr. and crashed landed in a field not far from him (Tien Jr.).

“Oh crude.” Thought Tien Jr. “I have to check that out, I know I’m goin’ to die.”

At the crater a Saiyan emerged from the pod and then ascended from the crater. He descended to the rim of the hole and stared Tien Jr. down.

“Earth.” Said the Saiyan. “A beautiful planet, too bad it’s about to be turned into a pile of asteroids.”

“No! I will stop you!” Shouted Tien preparing to fight the Saiyan.

The Saiyan grinned an evil smile then fired a ki blast at Tien. BOOOMMM!!!!

The Saiyan flew from the scene to find a worthy opponent. The Saiyan found Yamcha and Namecko relaxing from their battle against Bojack (Still I will never know).

The Saiyan fired a Ki blast. Namecko opens his eyes.

“AHHHHHHH! Yamcha wake up!” Screamed Namecko panicking to wake Yamcha.

He wakes up and was startled by the sight of the blast heading for them, they used Instant Transmission.

BOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! The area exploded in a fiery blast for rage.

“Hey who’d you think you are, blowing up things?!” Asked Yamcha in an angry rant.

“I am an elemental Saiyan, my name Fury.” Fury introduced himself to Namecko and Yamcha.

“And you think you can blow things up?” Asked Namecko.

“Yes.” Replied Fury.

“Okay, but why do you call yourself Elemental?” Asked Yamcha.

“Because I can create fire.” Replied Fury about to create fire in the palm of his hand.

He creates a fire ball.

“You created that by your cuff.” Said Yamcha with an odd feeling in his stomach.

“Fine I’ll take it off.” Said Fury taking off his right cuff.

Then he created it again.

“Whoa, holy..!” Namecko was shocked to see a Saiyan that can create fire.

“Now I give this to you as a gift.” Fury threw the fireball. Namecko and Yamcha dodged it. The fate of earth rests in the hands of Namecko and Yamcha.

BOOM!!! The ball exploded in mid-air, without any damage done to the adjacent cities.

“HIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Both Yamcha and Namecko threw a punch at Fury, and Fury keeps anticipating their movement.

Keep fighting like this and you all will die in a mater of minutes.” Said Fury throwing fireballs at Namecko and Yamcha (Jr.).

“Here I come guys!” Shouted a mysterious voice coming from afar.

Tien (Jr.) joins the fight.

“I have pay back for what you did earlier.” Said Tien Jr. with his arms crossed and intimidation rising.

“Fine. Take this!” Fury laughed a fireball at Tien. And Tien dodged it but the fireball destroyed South City.

Then Yamcha laughed a Kamahamaha and it hit Fury. Living up to his name, he fired a flaming Kamahamaha at Yamcha. Blowing him out of the sky.

“You fire breathing dragon!” Tien insulted holding up his left fist in anger.

“Was that a metaphor or an insult?” Asked Fury with his arms crossed.

“Both!” Yelled Tien enraged at the crimes that Fury has committed.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t know.” Inside Fury was about to kill everyone on Earth but he is held back.

“Errrrr…Where’s Dyuu?” Asked Fury about to blow the Earth up with a flaming fire Kamahamaha.

“She’s…well…err….I mean.” Namecko could not say what really happened.

“She’s dead. I thought so.” Said Fury. “Then Die!” Fury unleashed a fiery blast towards Yamcha and Tien.

BOOM! Namecko blocked the blast. “Go before I lose control!” Namecko’s expression changed from Timid to Anger (Became more of Piccolo).

“You rather risk your life than die! Fine!” Fury turned on the heat even more, burning Nemecko even more.

“Dieeeee Nameck!” Fury is intense and killing Nemecko.

“Now let’s take this up a notch.” Said Nemecko taking his torn purple gi off.

“Flaming Meter!” Cried Fury surrounding himself in a wheel of flames. And he kneed Nemecko in the stomach, and then as he was falling to Earth, Fury pelted him to the ground making another crater.

“You see Nameck you are nothing.” He ascended and started firing (ki) fireballs at Nemecko, killing him or did he?

“Finally dead, damn Nameck, I hate all of them.” Said Fury looking at Nemecko’s burned body.

“There’s a way to defeat him.” Said Yamcha. “And the way to do that is diversion.”

“Diverting his attention?” Asked Tien in shock.

“Up and all we did is me or you to sacrifice themselves.” Explained Yamcha looking at Tien.

“I’ll do it I guess?” Tien got ready to shrike.

Yamcha fired a Kamahamaha blast to his back. And it left a gaping hole on his armor. Then Tien gripped Fury and said “Third Eye open!” His Third Eye open and he used Solar Flare. Temporally blinding Fury, which gave Yamcha a good advantage point to fire another Kamahamaha.

Yamcha fired another Kamahamaha and Fury tired to stop it but he lost his grip and he was pelted to the ground being killed.

“Yamcha who needs Dyuu we took care of Fury in an instant!” Shouted Tien looking up at Yamcha.

“Until Dyuu comes back we are Earth’s defenders!” Shouted Yamcha descending from the sky.

Another crisis was aborted by Yamcha and Tien and without the help of Dyuu. But Namecko was killed in the line of battle. But who’s to say that they might find her? Find out in the next Saga, Trins and Trans Saga

Season 04:

Trins and Trans Saga

Chapter 33: Finding Dyuu

Previously on DBROS:

Dyuu was able to destroy Cednreius but she’s lost in space! Can Dr. Astronimiss locate her or will she be lost forever?! Find out in this chapter.

Now:

“Doc listen I want Dyuu found, now.” Ryo is getting restless that his girlfriend is out in space lost forever.

“Now, now let’s not be hasty…” Dr. Astronimiss is in a panic, he’s concerned that Ryo might kill him.

“Hey Ryo.” Said Nemecko. “Keep your cool okay. Doc is trying everything in his power to find her.”

“Fine.” Surrendered Ryo knowing that he can’t keep fighting against him.

“Hey I found a high power level! It might be Dyuu’s?” Said Dr. Astronimiss looking at his screen, and trying to identify the being.

“The power level is 32,000.” Said Ryo also looking at the screen.

“No. That’s not Dyuu’s. Dyuu’s power level is 35,000 in her normal state.” Explained Nemecko leaning against the wall in the lab.

“It’s only fragments of Cednreius’s power, nothing special.” Said Astronimiss looking back at Nemecko and Ryo.

“I need some air.” Ryo left the lab and was standing on the roof of Tech Medical Inc. He gazed up at the night sky and thought to himself. “Dyuu where are you, I know you thought I was killed but I was nor was Astronimiss.”

Nemecko walks outside.

“Hey Ryo what’s up?” Asked Nemecko trying to keep his mind off of Dyuu.

“Hey look on the bright side, Cednreius is finally dead. And I beat my life that Dyuu is coming home right now.” Said Nemecko also looking up at the starry night sky.

“Hm…Nemecko don’t try to keep me on ease.” Said Ryo walking to a bench to sit down.

“Hey let’s go back inside to see what the doc is up to?” Asked Nemecko walking towards the door.

Somewhere in space, Dyuu awakes.

“Cednreius is finally dead.” She found her state of mind and transported out of the area.

“You’re right.” Said Ryo about to open the door.

Just then a figure’s power level started to appear. They both look back and shout “No Way!”

Was it Dyuu or was another murderous Saiyan? Find out next.

Chapter 34: Trins and Trans

Last Time on DBROS was skipped (Sorry)

Now:

ZZZIIIPPP! Someone appeared.

“Huh?” They both look at each other then looked at the mysterious figure.

The mysterious figure was…….Dyuu. Dyuu faints in Ryo’s arms.

Then they brought Dyuu to her room.

Rumors go around on Earth.

“I heard Cednreius was killed by a Saiyan.” Said a human on Earth.

“I heard that too.” Said another one.

At Tech Inc.

Dyuu deservers a good rest.

Dr Astronimiss comes in.

“I believe we can use the Dragonballs to restore the life that people lost in their struggle against Cednreius.” Said Dr. Astronimiss looking at Nemecko, Yamcha and Tien. They will look for the Dragonballs.

“Take this it’s a DragonRadar, it tracks Dragonballs no matter where in the world they are.” Explained Dr. Astronimiss handing over the DragonRadar to Yamcha.

Yamcha and Tien went on their way the Five-Star ball and the Seven Star ball were located in the Alps and North City (Yamcha Alps, Tien North City)

Then some trouble brewed for Tien and Yamcha. First Trans appeared at North City. Finally Trins appeared at the Alps to challenge them.

“Okay I have a little game and the rules are followed: (1.) No Killing (2.) No destroying three fingers and his arms crossed.

At the Alps:

“I have a little game and the rules are simple: (1.) Killing is allowed (2.) Destroying the Alps is allowed. (Finally) the one that is not dead gets the Dragonball.” Explained Trins also holding up three figures and his arms are crossed.

The fight has begun and Yamcha and Tien have to use brains instead of skill. Find out what happened next!