Resolutions

Guest Faith

I have no intention of following through with these. This is all pertaining to the universe living in my mind, in case you're wondering. I lack the willpower to change myself.

• Work on government, society, history, and representative characters of various planets.
  • Create time-line and connect all sets of characters in some way.
  • Revise "Ordinary" and begin work on the second part.
  • Revise "Cleave" and begin transition from text to Sims 2.
  • Revise "Courage".
  • Revise "Angel".
  • Crap, revise everything.
  • Finish "Carnality".

Hrm well anyway these are mine and I usually do follow through with my resolutions, but a few of these I may not, such as the one about soft drinks or exercising more.

--- Stop the self-insulting remarks.

--- Do my best this next semester and any semester after it, to earn the best grades I can.

--- Become more careful with my words and with what I say. Aka thinking before speaking.

--- Try to be more responsible.

--- Be more optimistic and more hopeful of the future.

--- Clear up the acne on my face and my back.

--- Lose some pounds. Not a lot, but just a few. I've had this same wait for like 3 years.

--- Do a few exercises or some running to help accomplish the above.

--- Drink less soft drinks.

--- Set more goals throughout the year, big or small, and stick to them.

--- Be even more helpful but not only to peers but to family as well. I'm lacking in the latter, the first is going swell.

- I'm going to try to be more on top of things site wise

- I'm going to do my best to be responsible

- Be less of a flirt and man-whore xD

- Have some fun with an Asian lady before I go back to the states (which will be January 11, and this contradicts my previous resolution, oh well)

That's about it. If I've anything else to improve or do, I most likely don't care enough to work on it.

I have no intention of following through with these. This is all pertaining to the universe living in my mind, in case you're wondering. I lack the willpower to change myself.

• Work on government, society, history, and representative characters of various planets.
  • Create time-line and connect all sets of characters in some way.
  • Revise "Ordinary" and begin work on the second part.
  • Revise "Cleave" and begin transition from text to Sims 2.
  • Revise "Courage".
  • Revise "Angel".
  • Crap, revise everything.
  • Finish "Carnality".

Interesting mind you have there...

I was a lonely child growing up, so when I wasn't playing video games, I was creating worlds in my mind. :P My brother and I made weapons from LEGO bricks and made forts all the time. My parents never really got into it, so they just nodded and hoped we would go away. XD

But it's a huge freakin' project (the first and second ones--the revising and writing are the easiest parts). So far, all I have are two or three pages on the various races (most of them anthropomorphic, just because I'm too lazy to go the extra mile) and maaaaaybe a little on the planet they reside on, but not very in-depth. I hate having characters exist on some point in space without any relation to other characters, so I simply MUST connect them all somehow and organise it. :P

A lot of the stories I listed up there are just one-shot things, but it's my dream to be able to compile it all into one book-thing and have it all come to a common point somewhere (and my plan is for that common point to be the war between the Cyiaah and Outre <.<). The only one-shot stories I don't see being thrown into the mix are the ones that don't have any other-worldly powers at play, if only because the characters involved end up dying, going crazy, or their personality already exists in another character that actually is involved with aliens and what have you.

Err, yes. :P

Guest Alchemist

I haven't really thought about it yet, but I definately wish to work harder, as I'm going to college next year. I also need to be more responsible, I have problems with responsibility sometimes.

So this year i plan to follow through with them...

-to practice my lessons at least once a weak

-to finish all the books laying in my room that I've started

-to finish my collection of Anne rice books

-to start & finish my doujinshi of kh 3

-to make an outline and start a vampire comic

-" " a short high school comic

-to find a boyfriend...

I'm putting a special emphasis on that last one I've been single for about 2 years now -.-

It's kind of sad...

• 2 weeks later...

Tch, boys are usless to me. Hmm, resolutions? these are probably the main ones... maybe...

1. Scare all of the boys in school

2. Drink at least 2 sodas a day.

3. Stop changing my character names a million times a week, just because I found a cool name.

4. Ignore the girls who make fun of me in choir just because I don't dress like them or adore their style, or whatever they think.

5. Get out of choir cause I hate UIL.

6. Get a life. (Tch, yeah right, like that's ever gonna happen.)

When I started drawing, I started with, hum, naked women without details like nipples and crotches--I got to a passable point with feets, but hands are still beyond me. But that was all okay and unperverted because I'm a female myself and I am so straight.

Ha. Ha.

Anyway... I don't think there's any real starting point in terms of drawing. Start wherever. You could probably start with some basic principles that apply no matter what you're drawing like the effect of gravity on objects (how hair falls, how fat sags...), shading, lighting, and whatever, but whatever, man. Artistic liberties--take 'em. :P