Happy Birthday Thread!

Koby

• 3 weeks later...
*ties you down and gags you*

O_o M-m-mae...? Release me now! How will I prepare an unforgettable party for you now...? T_T

*SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now the whole Forum knows XD

Hehehe, well that was the idea... XD Now we can all celebrate together this special day!

Happy B-day sort of... Mae all your dreams come true granted by a magic Kangaroo wearing a top hat and suspenders waving a flag of surrender to the flying monkeys that are delivering your presents in a box wrapped in foil that was made in China by a green pig that is obviously a vegetarian because he is green and everything that is green eats other green things. dont ask why thats just how it works. Anyway that pig was given the job by a dingo name frank. who named him frank? the french of coarse. they named him frank so that he would feel that being that he has a human name he would take on the human job of getting the ball rolling on wishing you a happy Birthday :)

Its ironic that Mae has a bday in may

Happy birthday Mae. Hope you enjoy it, and the crickets leave you alone! xD

Rofl Thank you I had a wonderful day ^.^ Luckily they did let me be.

To everyone *huggles* Thank you all so much ^.^ I can feel the love tingling down my spine... oh wait that's not love... it's Crickets!!! RUN!!!!

Thank you ^.^