Happy Birthday Thread!

Koby

• 3 months later...
Yeah, I'm on a 10 MBPS high-speed cable connection. That's why I've been around more, and actually been uploading stuff. I've even became a member of the Upload Staff at C-W.

Oh wow, congrats Koby :). I would have promoted you to uploader myself but I don't have the powers.

happy B'day Baby Naruto

Thanks alot for remembering =D.

Happy B'day

Shinmeiryuu (103), ddddyyyy (25), RebelFlame (21)

Dude Koby try some cool colors at sides of ur website

What do you mean?

and @ baby naruto, thanks for the congrats.

I've also become an uploader at A-C, and A-A.

Figured the more places my links were at, the less likely they'd die from lack of downloaders. Although simply posted them here now a days would get enough downloaders to not have to worry about that. haha.

@Baby Naruto, thanks for the congrats.

I've also become an uploader at A-C, and A-A.

Figured the more places my links were at, the less likely they'd die from lack of downloaders. Although simply posted them here now a days would get enough downloaders to not have to worry about that. haha.

You're more than welcome.

A-C? Never heard of the place.

Well, there is the increased link of your links getting reported if they are on more sites too.

You're more than welcome.

A-C? Never heard of the place.

Well, there is the increased link of your links getting reported if they are on more sites too.

A-C is anime-cartoon, it's a new site that I was PMed about on C-W and asked to join. Seems they have asked the majority of C-W uploaders to go too, as I've seen a lot posting their links there.

Yeah, we've been having the problem of our links getting reported lately. Especially the Naruto Shippuuden dub encodes.

anyways, we are starting to get off topic of birthdays, lolz.

---

Happy birthday Shinmeiryuu (103), ddddyyyy (25), RebelFlame (21).

I doubt Shinmeiryuu is really 103.. and I don't really know them.

RebelFlame I remember, he was a pretty cool dude, wish he'd visit again though, lolz.

A-C is anime-cartoon, it's a new site that I was PMed about on C-W and asked to join. Seems they have asked the majority of C-W uploaders to go too, as I've seen a lot posting their links there.

Yeah, we've been having the problem of our links getting reported lately. Especially the Naruto Shippuuden dub encodes.

anyways, we are starting to get off topic of birthdays, lolz.

I usually ignore PMs like that, I'm already active on like 20 forums as is, lol.

Yah, that really must suck.

Sorry, I tend to get overboard with convos once they start xD

*zips mouth shut*