Random Talk.

Talena Mae

That sounds fun ^_^ I can't imagine it being worse than some of the WoW RP I've seen though... People who think "lol" is a legitimate thing to say aloud shouldn't call themselves roleplayers.

oh jeez that's ridiculous but not the kind of ridiculous I was talking about. I meant content-wise. Like flying off into the sunset after having wild buttsex type ridiculous XD

Man, I haven't seen Zoids in so-o long! I gotta fucking say, I really liked that show when it was on Toonami and shit. Never really understood the story since I couldn't watch it consecutively, but I still liked it a lot. ... I'm going to start watching it again.

I didn't watch it live, but I heard it was pretty epic when he said "I'm going home now."

K9UQ.gif

In other news! I can't find my drivers license lol. I called the night club and they don't have it. So idk... Still have my wallet and everything so I didn't get pick pocketed.

RE the space jump: nope i didn't watch it. tbh, i would have been more excited if he would have blown the fuck up in the middle but hey i bet it felt pretty cool to fall from space and live to tell the tale.

so i'm listening to literally every song in my itunes library, starting with albums starting with A. I have....over eight hours of music in albums that start with A. B is going to take 15.9 hours. fuck my life, man. but it needs to be done u wu

It's cool the suit they had him in kept him from being a giant fireball, but I have my doubts that he didn't make a mess in his pants at some point.

Willis won't stop jumping up on my desk and blocking one of my monitors. He's not big enough to block both of them, but he is big enough to sit on my keyboard and mute my music and type for me. u-u

Good luck listening to all the songs! Are you looking for songs to remove or?

He's saying hi to the internet u wu

Also nah, I've just come to the point where I don't know what to listen to so I'm going to listen to /everything/. I'm also weeding out duplicates at the same time.

Right now I'm balls deep in a section of two Japanese power metal albums from one of my favorites bands of all time.