Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Haha, the red one we named Stabby. I think the story was that he was admiring his visage on the computer and was very perturbed when we had to take away the laptop.

Which looks like my old EEE PC before I fried it, but what do I know. I'm pretty sure we built them in his room--I can't remember if I ever brought my laptop with me.

• Like 1

Those look good :)

Also we have to build a robot for class project that has a function that would be used in the industrial world (e.g. crane, trash collector).

My partner and I are doing a robot thats functions similar to the Euromax Terminal Rotterdam.

I would link a picture of what we've built so far but its on my school account which I cant access from here. :(

Oh god, one of my friends on Facebook posted about this black woman who was out running in the dead of night with dark, non-reflective exercise gear. If there's one thing I learnt from the Air Force, it's super important to be shiny and reflective at night so you don't get run over. Too many stories of people going out at night and getting hit because they weren't wearing their sexy belts reflective belts. (We called them sexy belts because you were 10 times more likely to get laid wearing a bright yellow reflective belt--not.)