Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Household dishwashers tend not to be very interesting until they malfunction--look at all the soapy bubbles!

If it weren't for the smell and the possibility of having parasites take over my brain, I don't actually mind sifting through kitty litter. Also the cats need to not pee when I'm in the middle of cleaning their litter box. They'll just push past me and then pop a squat. It's just like... "Really?"

I have my cats trained. During the day they go outside to pee and poop same as the dog. and they go on walks with the dogs too. They'll even do tricks ^_^ I taught Angel one that I call "Gimme" because she stands up on her back legs and grabs the treat or toy with her front paws. Just the treat or cookie, not my hand. Both cats will also sit, lay down, and fetch. Both cats and the dog respond equally well to whistles and hand signs, as well as voice commands. Though I can't take credit for teaching them the voice commands :P

The next thing you need to try is discrete mathematics. I think I love that subject more than any other area of math right now.

Have you tried Algebraic Topology or Real Analysis yet? (I'm not sure how much you have done in Discrete Math)

The true difficulty in math does not lie in working in any particular field (i.e. calc, non-linear algebra, etc) it lies in simply proving theorems and conjectures (i.e. Ramsey Theory, Poincaré conjecture, etc) using all of the knowledge that you have acquired through your years of work in any given area.

I'm not going to get that far into math :3. At least not yet; my major is computer science. However I do have experience with proof writing, and that was what I was trying to refer to with discrete math. Usually that's the course that's used to transition you from problem solving to theorem proving.

I've always wanted to toilet train my cats, but I've never been home around enough.

We've tried taking Willis and Gertie outside on leashes, but Willis got scared of everything and Gert got cold after about five minutes of exploring. They're not allowed by law to be outdoor cats, so we have to keep them on leashes when we take them out. We'll have to try again later when the weather warms up some more.

I'm not going to get that far into math :3. At least not yet; my major is computer science. However I do have experience with proof writing, and that was what I was trying to refer to with discrete math. Usually that's the course that's used to transition you from problem solving to theorem proving.

I def know what u mean with all the proofs :D

Have you ever read any of the "The Art of Computer Programming" volumes by Donald Knuth one of the World's greatest Computer Scientists? Now that's some dense math for you if you like discrete math (hundreds and hundreds of pages of searching and sorting :D)

It could have been gunfire. I am suspicious of everything around me. The little mini-mart up the road is so shady. We call it SHADY MART--I was telling my supervisor about it and he was like, "That's not a good name for a mini-mart!" That is not actually the name.

I fear the shenanigans my future children will get up to. Java has a thing for rockets and blowing things up... his eyebrows have gone missing at least once before.

Wow, sounds like a really rough neighbourhood! I would personally not enjoy living there unless I had some nice neighbours.

When I was younger, there was this mart across the street from my school, it was called Yaghi's Food Mart or something. We all swore that they sold weapons since the owner was some big Russian and people would walk out with these giant bags :P

Also EO, Java is a man. I think it is safe to say that basically all men have a little pyro in them