Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Que? Mute's avatar's hair is brown. The bottom of her avatar is pretty purple/pink, though. It's okay, though--I tend to identify people by their avatars too. This is probably why all those avatar-less people just seem like the same person to me, haha.

So, there's this gameshow called Repo Games. People apparently don't know anything and also they are losing their cars.

So... um... I'm not really sure what to make of this new knowledge I've come across but...

Did you guys know that Dolphins have been known to try and rape people (similar to how dogs will sometimes rape a person's leg except dolphins are bigger... much bigger...). They've also been known to have sex for pleasure and practice large orgies with both male and female dolphins (so evidently there's bisexual and homosexual dolphins :D). They've also been known to make "sex toys" if my source can be believed. I was skeptical until I looked up more and found a video (

). I got my information from several sources, but the most eloquent source I found here.

I have yet to find a source that sounds scientific though so idk if any behavioral research is being done in this area...