Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

The last anime I completed was Air Tv. This anime was pretty peculiar at the beginning but later I found myself intrigued with it, and enjoyed it a lot. I don't think I can explain Air though, just to say that it is worth watching... So, watch it! ^.^

Last anime I completed was Code Geass R1-R2 and it was like one of the best anime i ever saw! :)

I definitely agree with you on that one. Code Geass has one of the most engaging story lines to date and the action is top notch. Of course it still can't de-thrown Full Metal Panic. It is at the top of my long list of great anime and I don't think anything will be ousting it anytime soon.

Oh ya the latest anime that I finished was:

Black Lagoon

Heroic Age

Mezzo DSA

Samurai Deeper Kyo

Blood+

Ones I'm thinking about starting:

Cowboy Bebop (This would be my 3-4th run through)

Bleach (from the beginning so I end when the new season starts)

Star Ocean EX

Yesterday i completed Tokko and 5 centimeters per second

I rate Tokko 7/10 i liked all the blood and the story line but thought it was way too short and the end fight was too short to, i was expecting a large epic battle in the end but was left disappointed.

I rate 5 centimeters per second 8/10 i was really impressed with the level of detail in this show and enjoyed the story.

now i would list the anime i have watched but i watch a load of different ones either for a laugh / the story / or just to see what they are like

i mean i have 11 diferent series all saved on my laptop

although 2 of them are still running so i have to continue downloading every week

Just finished watching Tokko. Good show just waaaay to short so I give it 8/10. Im on GetBackers and Elfen Lied right now. I wen tthrough half of GB already but fell into something else, but now I back on it.

Tokko ended like it was just the start of the main story, like so many other series: Claymore, Spiral, Gantz, etc. I feel they should come back and do a season 2 to finish the story for it.

Last anime I completed was Code Geass! OMG, i didn't even imagine I would find an anime that I like almost as much as Naruto! O_o I finished watching it in almost two days and it would be sooner if I wasn't preoccupied with sth else at the moment. >_< Hehehe. Really great anime and can't wait to start watching R2! XD