Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

movie - Sword of the Stranger 10/10

It was an awesome movie with a lot of action, and a really good storyline for what it was. It had some of the best sword fighting scenes I have ever seen. I actually would love to see this get turned into a series but I know that will most likely never happen.

series - Inuyasha The Final Act 9/10

I would have rated this 10/10 if the series hadn't been only 26 episodes. Everything felt rushed for how much manga was fitted into only 26 half an hour episodes. Otherwise a great ending to a great series.

The last anime I finished was Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory.

Very good anime, but quite short. It only has 13 episodes, but they do a decent job of pulling it all together. I would have to give it an 8/10. Don't ask me why, that's just what I'm giving it.

Mahoromatic - Tadaima Okaeri - 7/10

-----------------------------------

Suguru and his classmates prepare for a maid café to celebrate the town's anniversary. Meanwhile, Minawa is attacked by robots. Mahoro tries to save Minawa and help Suguru and his classmates prepare for the maid café.

I had watched the two seasons of this and all the specials/ova's that were released before this so I decided to watch this as well. I originally found out about this series from watching "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World" in which it was stated the group who done it had worked on Mahoromatic before-hand. While I really enjoyed "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World", I only slightly cared about Mahoromatic. I find Mahoromatic just a so-so and somewhat ordinary series that doesn't stand out. That being said, if a 3rd season was to be made, I probably wouldn't pick it up, though maybe it's just me, so you might want to give it a chance if you like these kinds of shows.

Jyu Oh Sei - 8/10

Thor and his twin brother, Rai, are cast off to a forsaken planet by unknown masked men after witnessing the suspicious death of their parents. Given only a beam knife and a smelly satchel, they wander together in search of civilization on the primarily plant based world. They soon discover the plants have the advantage. Only the strong survive; the ones who throw away their humanity and become the beasts humans once were.

Upon finding out this was done by Bones, I just had to watch it. I've loved pretty much anything I've seen that bones has done. Soul Eater, Darker than Black, Cowboy Bebop Movie, Eureka Seven, Fullmetal Alchemist, The Daughter of Twenty Faces, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, and Wolf's Rain are all works of Bones.

Jyu Oh Sei actually turned out to be pretty good, not my favorite Bones work, but still good. It's 11 episodes long, and dubbed by FUNimation. The story does kind of jump along as they skip ahead like 5 years in time at one point in the show, that is about my only problem. If you have the time and looking for a series to watch, I can safely recommend it.

I just finished G Gundam!

A few comments:

1. The "surprise evil villain" really wasn't that big of a surprise.

2. I never realized how many of the actors also did Zoids: Chaotic Century. That was crazy.

3. Domon can be soooo slow. There were many facepalms.

4. The ending was a little sappy, but it worked.

5. A lot of the lines got redundant after a while (ie. "fighters communicate with their fists")

All that being said, it wasn't a spectacular series, but it's a classic. So you have to like it. I give it a 7/10.

I finished Shin Koihime Musou after so long of watching it. 12 episodes but took forever because it was so horrible. I wish I would have dropped it early on but I kept on... so it just took forever. Glad it's out of the way... and I will NOT be picking up the new season.

To tell u the truth the last anime i ever finished wathing was DBZ. lol thats when it used to come on tv. But right now im watching bleahc, naruto, FMA and so on.. still got alot of catching up to do. But in the manga side of things im upto date in bleach so i guess its not all that bad.