Favorite Anime Quotes

Katongo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well there's a few quotations/dialogues I really liked. The first one is between Buu and Vegeta from DBZ

Buu: Knock Knock

Vegeta: Who's there?

Buu: It's Buu

Vegeta: Buu who? ( Boo hoo)

Buu: Oh please don't cry, everyone has to die sometimes.

Here's another one I liked. This is a quote made by Roy Mustang from FMAB.

The power of one person does not amount to much. As such, I will do all I can, however little that may be, to protect those who are dear to me. Those below me will protect those below them. We tiny humans should be able to do that much at least.

Here's another one I liked from FMA.

"I'm a housewife!"

I loved the quote made by Kamina from Gurren Lagann

"Just who the hell do you think I am!?"

This one is actually from the manga Kenich: The Mightiest Disciple. This was said by Radin Jihan. I don't care what anyone things about it coz I loved this one.

I will use dirty plans.....I will betray others. I will keep scheming until I've completely run out of strategies. But I will never allow myself to receive pity from the enemy. Because I am A KING.

I also loved Kakashi/Obito's quote Naruto Shippuden:

Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!

I loved the quote made by Kamina from Gurren Lagann

"Just who the hell do you think I am!?"

I also loved Kakashi/Obito's quote Naruto Shippuden:

Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!

Dude, nice quotes. Not to mention that they are two of my favorites. Anyways, here's a few of my other favorite quotes:

Kamina from Gurren Lagann:

"Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! That's the Gurren-dan way!"

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!

Jiraiya from Naruto Shippuuden:

"There, that ending… was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh… yep… pretty damn honourable… pretty damn honourable… I guess it's time to put down my pen. Right… I need a title for the next book… let's see… Ah, got it… "The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki"… perfect."

Lelouch from Code Geass:

"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward"

"Yes... I... I destroy... the world... and create it... anew."

Edward Elrick from FMAB:

"There’s no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made of fullmetal."