Favorite Anime Quotes

Katongo

What are your Favourite anime quotes? Ones that you can't just get out of your mind..

For me it's from KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple

"Its not like am running away or anything, it's a strategic withdraw". when he's running away from an opponent stronger than himself

and

"This is the worst stinking day of my life" pops out crying while running away

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...But I won't die because of a gun. Not because of my disease. Not because I ate a poison mushroom. I won't die because of a sword! I won't die against anything that you can do to me! I will die when people forget about me." - Dr. Hiluluk [Manga, preferred quote.]

"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!" - Dr. Hiluluk [Anime]

Davis: "Did you see that? I got a noogie, that means I'm one of the guys now. "

DemiVeemon: "I have a question. If you're one of the guys now, does that mean you used to be one of the girls, and how come you never told me about it? I wish you humans would just make up your minds."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Matt: "I've been living a lie."

Gabumon: "You're not a natural blonde?"

"I'll take a potato chip........AND EAT IT!!!!!" Light from Death Note

This made me lol for a solid half hour. I had to turn off my computer since I kept on watching it over and over again

I know right? I rewatched it to make sure I had heard it correctly. The poor voice actor who constantly had to keep repeating that line.

I love the quote from Roy Mustang back during the Invasion of Ishbal:

"The power of one man doesn't amount to much. But however little strength I'm capable of... I'll do everything humanly possible to protect the people I love. And in turn, they'll protect the ones they love. It seems like the least we tiny humans can do for each other."

So beautifully said.

From Grappler Baki -

Tokagawa: What have you done, Yajiro?!

Yajiro: I just folded your next fighter like a suit case. The replacement fighter will be my own successor. No questions asked!

From Dragonball Z Movie: Broly the Legendary Super Sayain-

Goku: *barely alive* HEY! How about you give us a handicap?!

Broly: Is that another word for coffin? *fires more energy blasts*

"Hey did you know this? There's tons of hatred in the world and there isn't even any reason for it. Since its something I cant understand, then there's no way you could possibly understand it. But even so its definately there. Look, there's a bunch of it scattered all over the place, a hatred without any name" A skyfish to renton while inside the karallian. Eureka 7

"Nothing can happen til you swing the bat" Haruko in ep. 4 of FLCL