Anime Master (minds)

shyguysteve

who can think better then the rest?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. who can think better then the rest?

• Conan Edogawa (Case Closed)
    • Light Yagami (Death Note)
    • L. (Death Note)
    • Mellow (Death Note)
    • N.ear (Death Note)
    • Lelouch (Code Geass)
    • Shikamaru Nara (Naruto/Shippuuden)
    • Donatello (Teenage mutant ninja Turtles)
    • Urahara (Bleach)
    • sherlock holmes (sherlock holmes in the 22nd century)

L isnt as controlled by emotions though. Shikimaru has concern for his friends, and therefore that affects his strategies

yeah but i dont count it as a disadvantage, if anything during a war its a good thing.

the more people you keep alive the more back up you got later, so to speak.

but even L. has concern for the men he worked with, even though they new the risks L. wouldn't have let them die should it be avoidable.

yeah but i dont count it as a disadvantage, if anything during a war its a good thing.

the more people you keep alive the more back up you got later, so to speak.

but even L. has concern for the men he worked with, even though they new the risks L. wouldn't have let them die should it be avoidable.

Yes but L may not be carried by emotions he would already have 8 or 10 steps ahead on shikimaru and wouldnt have his comrades fall because of his high intellect

To me Light is the real genius amongst all the characters mentioned, he is always carm under pressure and always seems to have a plan and can think on the spot, right there is a genius.

But Shikamaru is was pretty awesome the way he handled the situation when he had to face one of the akatsiks, the way he thought out everything was truly mind blowing.

I see a little bit a my self in both these guys, cause I never do anything without planning it through and I know how to get myself out of a situation on the spot.

To me Light is the real genius amongst all the characters mentioned, he is always calm under pressure and always seems to have a plan and can think on the spot, right there is a genius.

But Shikamaru is was pretty awesome the way he handled the situation when he had to face one of the akatsiks, the way he thought out everything was truly mind blowing.

I see a little bit a my self in both these guys, cause I never do anything without planning it through and I know how to get myself out of a situation on the spot.

Then you simply haven't watched all of it yet. Light is vastly superior in intelligence to Lelouche, but compared to L he's a child. Light gets too emotional and when the pressure finally gets to him he is anything but calm.

L is likely the smartest anime character ever made.

Then you simply haven't watched all of it yet. Light is vastly superior in intelligence to Lelouche, but compared to L he's a child. Light gets too emotional and when the pressure finally gets to him he is anything but calm.

L is likely the smartest anime character ever made.

Yeah you are right I haven't finished watching it yet, and yes he does get agitated when things don't go right for him like in episode 9 but he manages to pull himself together and take the situation by the hand and establish control.

I haven't watched Code Gease yet cause the DVD box set I ordered was from the internet and some jerk off sent me p... instead of those, guess I will just have to download them.

• 3 months later...