What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Sonic Colors: Looks great for a Wii game. It's pretty good, but I feel that some parts aren't all that great. The controls are really loose when the platforming bits happen (platformers need tight controls). Also it's a pain when I hit one thing and all of my momentum is lost.

Mighty Switch Force!: Got it when it was on sale last week. Love the music and the 3D effects work well with the switching bits and seeing depth.

How'd you go with Resident Evil 2? I know you were asking a little while ago about the series. I've been playing Nier and Halo actually but only cause I had a friend over haha

Oh gosh, it's terrible. I don't know if it's because I'm exceptionally awful at the game or what, but I can't even get to the first save point. It's really frustrating. Especially when you look at boards and stuff, and everyone else is saying it's the easiest game ever. D:
  • Like 1

How'd you go with Resident Evil 2? I know you were asking a little while ago about the series. I've been playing Nier and Halo actually but only cause I had a friend over haha

Oh gosh, it's terrible. I don't know if it's because I'm exceptionally awful at the game or what, but I can't even get to the first save point. It's really frustrating. Especially when you look at boards and stuff, and everyone else is saying it's the easiest game ever. D:

Most of the people who say it's so easy are the ones who beat it with there parents when it first came out or they rented it later and looked up the strategy guide online. Either way I still to this day don't consider it an easy game. Back when it first came out for playstation I was only like 10 years old and at some points I had my whole family watching over my shoulder going "Go THERE! GO THERE!, or Hmm maybe you should try this or that or something." I must of spent like 2 or 3 weeks playing it before I finally beat it the first time because some of the puzzle's made no sense and at time's I was so frustrated I would just turn the game off all together and not come back to it for several hours or days.

Most people who consider this or any other RE game easy are either really really good at video games or they forgot that every Resident Evil is hard the first time you play it and after you have beaten it the game becomes significantly easier because all the puzzle solving is pretty much gone now because the player knows all the answer's. Don't give up try a new approach. I was playing it when I was in school and use to get a lot of the answers from classmates and friends who were playing the game as well and I would scribble down the solutions in my binder.

I'm back to playing Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) now, currently tackling Titan's Sidequest Cie'th stones.

(I'm at the very end of Chapter 11, I want to get as much done as possible in Gran Pulse, before I return to Cocoon/start Chapter 12)

Edited by Toddler Naruto

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough, if you need any help lemme know and I'll see what I can do to help you out... That is if you still even want to play the game