What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series is the best. Played all original games, plus some mods. Sadly though that the last one ("Call of Pripyat") offered only three maps. That was kinda disappointing. Well, really would like to play "Народная солянка" mod from Russians (bunch new maps, weapons and stuff), sadly my PC can't handle it and my Russian knowledge is a little bit... not as good as to fully enjoy it. Anyway...

"Bioshock 2". Started just yesterday. Not bad, though not so much different from first part. Not that it is bad, just that somewhat not much surprises here. Well, if to rate it now it could be somewhat 7/10. Being "Big Daddy" is cool, sadly it doesn't feel much like it. Being underwater is cool too, sadly it seems this game doesn't have automatic saves or whatever (or maybe it has something to do with "Windows Live") so will have to start playing today form beggining... again. Though this time will try to save normally.

Currently Playing

• Halo: Combat Evolved (PC)
  • Halo: Custom Edition (PC)
  • Defiance (PC)
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ulitmate Edition (PC)
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut (PC)
  • ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON Enhanced Edition (PC)
  • MineCraft (PC)
  • The Sims 3 (PC)
  • The Wolf Among Us (PC) [Waiting for more episodes]

Torchlight II is kinda just sitting on my computer

Recently been playing Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

Looks like a good game, though I haven't gotten into the Assassins Creed series ever since I played the first due to I find it quite repetitive. Which is a shame as I feel like I am missing out.

Currently been playing Pokemon Y version and GTA Online a lot.

Looks like a good game, though I haven't gotten into the Assassins Creed series ever since I played the first due to I find it quite repetitive. Which is a shame as I feel like I am missing out.

You should pick it up and the game improved on number 2, yes it's a little repetitive but not like the first one

You should pick it up and the game improved on number 2, yes it's a little repetitive but not like the first one

I do have a habit of starting games and not finishing them due to being busy with other things but I would really like to pick the series up again. Will be sure to post here should I start playing it again.

• Like 1

I'm currently playing lots of War Thunder, FTL, Tropico 4, Farcry 3, and F1 2012... I play lot's of roms in MAME aswell when I've got people around to get some of that multiplayer arcade goodness.

I wasn't really sure about Tropico 4 but after trying it, it turned out to be exactly the kind of thing I'd enjoy while unwinding

I do have a habit of starting games and not finishing them due to being busy with other things but I would really like to pick the series up again. Will be sure to post here should I start playing it again.

Good man, I hope to see you playing it at some point. I've been playing GTA 5 a bit even though it's gone downhill since the recent patch for online. I've also been playing Payday 2 again

Haven't had a chance to play any new games recently, but I have been just happy replaying Pokemon Black in my free time. I do play MUGEN once in a while.

EDIT: Oh, I also forgot to say that I have also been playing a few japanese indie games.

Edited by Yu553F