What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I never played Mercenaries but, a lot of people in my friends list have and speak highly of it. The monster mode where you play as Ustanak is pretty sweet and then there's always Agent Hunter which is a lot of fun. Damn I wish I had my xbox or PS3 I would totally tear that shit up with you.

• Like 1

I never played Mercenaries but, a lot of people in my friends list have and speak highly of it. The monster mode where you play as Ustanak is pretty sweet and then there's always Agent Hunter which is a lot of fun. Damn I wish I had my xbox or PS3 I would totally tear that shit up with you.

Well when you get your ps3 lemme know, I also play some games on PC so if you wanna game some time lemme know in a PM

Well when you get your ps3 lemme know, I also play some games on PC so if you wanna game some time lemme know in a PM

I will I won't be back in the States until November but, I'll hit you up when I do. All my stuff is in storage or at my folks house. I do have my laptop but, the internet is far to slow out here for any real gaming so I just settle for classics and emulators. One of my boys did bring Skyrim though so now we are all playing that.

• Like 1

I will I won't be back in the States until November but, I'll hit you up when I do. All my stuff is in storage or at my folks house. I do have my laptop but, the internet is far to slow out here for any real gaming so I just settle for classics and emulators. One of my boys did bring Skyrim though so now we are all playing that.

One of your boys? You have kids? I thought you were a lot younger. Also Skyrim ftw!

• Like 1

Naw dawg no kids, that's one of my colleagues. I hate kids and to be honest I think kids hate me but, yeah Skyrim is the bee's knee's. I mean dragon born, slay some monster's, so much fun. I play Red Guard how bout you?

This is getting a bit off topic man so if you wanna chat more personally hit me up in a pm, just gotta keep the threads clean is all =)

What do you do in animal crossing? Like I've never played but, I've always been curious about what you do to win the game.

Ahhh it's difficult to explain the appeal of Animal Crossing.  There's these two quotes on NeoGAF that did it well, but the site is down with all the E3 overload lol.

Um so it's a life simulation game right?  It's not as complex as other games in the genre such as Sims, but that's the appeal.  You can create your own little world, interact with characters, and just have a chillaxed time.  You can buy clothes, furniture, go fishing, catch bugs, uncover dinosaur fossils, and much much more.

There's no real "winning" in the game.  Unless you consider winning collecting everything in the game.  So it has limitless replayability.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...