What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Resident Evil 2 for the Nintendo 64 emulator. I was originally trying to download the 1st one and 3rd one for the Playstation emulator so I could play all 3 but, the internet is so slow here I can't get the download to go past 50% before it gets interrupted and I have to start the download over. It's annoying the crap out of me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally completed the main storyline for Borderlands 1 (PS3) :D, I'm amazed that I've been playing the game for almost an entire month now, lol xD.

I still need to play the 4 DLCs though, as well as complete any side quests I missed and re-play as Lillith, Mordecai, and Brick.

I'm hoping to 100% everything by October 01 or earlier, since I'm borrowing it from my friend Ben.

I finally completed the main storyline for Borderlands 1 (PS3) :D, I'm amazed that I've been playing the game for almost an entire month now, lol xD.

I still need to play the 4 DLCs though, as well as complete any side quests I missed and re-play as Lillith, Mordecai, and Brick.

I'm hoping to 100% everything by October 01 or earlier, since I'm borrowing it from my friend Ben.

Good luck, if you need any help with online stuffs lemme know cause I got it for ps3 too. I've been playing The Last of Us still and lately I've been having a bit of trouble choosing out of my games... Kind of nothing I want to play but yet I'm in the mood to game...