Koby

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Sky Force Anniversary for PC

One of the best vertical shoot em ups out there ... beautifully made game.

After finishing it, will download and play the sequel Sky Force Reloaded  

I've been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4), recently finished The City of the Sun and The Field of the Fallen.

Hoping to complete the story by Tuesday night, I took today off so I have four days to make this happen :)!

Recently I dived into the horror genre and currently playing The Evil Within made by legendary Shinji Mikami. Pure gold stuff and nightmares fuel kek

Metal Gear Rising Revengance (PC). Felt like playing some Hack 'n' Slash. Finished the main game yesterday, just finished the first DLC Mission (Sam). Trying to get the last few VR Missions I missed then maybe I'll do a replay on higher difficulty after completing the last dlc mission.

I'll also be getting back into my 60GB Phat PS3 I got in February to play PS2 Games. (Already had a Slim PS3) I had started Yakuza but didn't finish, so that'll be first thing on my playlist. 

Conker: Live and Reloaded via backwards compatibility on Xbox One. I wish they'd do an HD remaster for it though :(

Playing a lot of ESO lately. Mostly because of the paid subscription. I just feel like it's eating into my money if I don't play.

Any other ESO players?

Recently, I have ben playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory on PS4. I just started Chapter 6 last night. I haven't been playing much else recently, except Danmachi on mobile.

On 4/24/2018 at 4:29 PM, jochs said:

Conker: Live and Reloaded via backwards compatibility on Xbox One. I wish they'd do an HD remaster for it though :(

Oh yeeeeah. I didnt know the Xbox supported backwards compatibility. I was about to buy one a few years ago when the Rare Replay collection came out. Play some OG Conker and Grabbed by thr Ghoulies.