What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished with Persona 5 for real now... Completed a second NG+ play-through pimping out my character to the max. Racked in officially 250+ hours total between both play-throughs on the official counter (not including lots of save scumming and replays to optimize certain parts). Couldn't get the one last achievement of hearing 250 of Futaba's lines, but I'm just gonna take the L on that one...

I played Nier: Automata for about an hour yesterday, and it was alright. Kind of complex with a ton of shit going on. It was decent and I heard that it gets much better as you progress. All I know is that I couldn't dodge the gigantic boss arms/punches for shit. Put it on hold for now...

Rather than that, I just bought Steamworld Dig 2 for my Switch, and this game is fucking ace. I love me my Metroidvania-esque games and this adds lots of nice twists to the formula and is very unique on its own. Just beat the game with 100% and would highly recommend it to anyone else looking for a good 2D platformer.

12 hours ago, Zachimillius said:

I have been meaning to play that but haven't found the time yet. What did you think of Tomb Raider?

It's really good game but gave only 10-15 FPS with lowest possible settings (absolutely not playable) on my 6 years old laptop, so I uninstalled it.

If u have a good desktop/laptop then u should absolutely play it no matter what.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:00 PM, Sinbad said:

It's really good game but gave only 10-15 FPS with lowest possible settings (absolutely not playable) on my 6 years old laptop, so I uninstalled it.

If u have a good desktop/laptop then u should absolutely play it no matter what.

Yeah, it was enjoyable. Found the collectable aspect of it a shitty equivalent of something like Resident Evil 4 though. Looking forward to playing Rise of the Tomb Raider but due to lack of time, I might end up using a trainer to just go through the story if the gameplay isn't noteworthy enough for me to commit to.

7 hours ago, Zachimillius said:

Yeah, it was enjoyable. Found the collectable aspect of it a shitty equivalent of something like Resident Evil 4 though. Looking forward to playing Rise of the Tomb Raider but due to lack of time, I might end up using a trainer to just go through the story if the gameplay isn't noteworthy enough for me to commit to.

I recommend that u should play it without using the trainer & play on Easy difficulty level.

Just play when you have the time.

I have been playing Sword Art Online Hollow Realization since the last year but gameplay is only worth 24 hours.