What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Last night I started a new game in Civ5:BNW.

Biggest map. Largest amount of city states and AI nations. Quick research.

The French, they are my bitches.
They tried to take out one of my major cities with their crossbow armies...I took them out with my WW1 soldiers.
Took half their territory before they finally asked for surrender.

27 minutes ago, Tanis said:

Last night I started a new game in Civ5:BNW.

Biggest map. Largest amount of city states and AI nations. Quick research.

The French, they are my bitches.
They tried to take out one of my major cities with their crossbow armies...I took them out with my WW1 soldiers.
Took half their territory before they finally asked for surrender.

on CivRev I used to just knight rush the daylights out of everyone with the Arabs before they could even accomplish anything. Imagine Trump being chased across the White House lawn by armored Arabs on horseback his first day in office:haha::haha:

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently playing Muv-Luv Unlimited, a VN. I had 3 endings left and I will have finally finished the original Muv-Luv VN.

I would be playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 if GameStop shipped it one day earlier, which would have been Wednesday. Now, I have to wait until Monday, since UPS Ground isn't available in my city for Saturday deliveries, even though the package is already in my city as of 9:39PM tonight.

Playing Mirror's Edge-  The ps3 one, finally was able to pick it up. I like the unique design and concept as I found out it was one of 1st ps3 games released and integrated  the capabilities of the system really well.

I know a lot of people here like to play retro games , any games anyone is hoping being re-released?