Will Sasuke pull a Darth Vader move in the end?

Libitinarius

Everyone can feel the show building up to an epic battle between Sasuke and Naruto. Even Sasuke himself claims that one of them will die when they meet face-to-face. But if Sasuke loses and ends up living, will he return to the leaf? Or is he forever doomed to a life of "The True Avenger"? I think he can still be persuaded to return, and a new enemy will emerge the alpha villian. What's your take?

I have always thought that the perfect ending for sasuke is that he teams up with naruto to take down a common enemy. Then this fight would play out like the Naruto/Sasuke vs Haku fight from the original Naruto, in which Sasuke saves Naruto from a fatal attack by blocking it with his body, only this time Sasuke dies. Then of course Naruto would come back and beat this enemy. To me this would be a perfect ending, what do you guys think?

I have always thought that the perfect ending for sasuke is that he teams up with naruto to take down a common enemy. Then this fight would play out like the Naruto/Sasuke vs Haku fight from the original Naruto, in which Sasuke saves Naruto from a fatal attack by blocking it with his body, only this time Sasuke dies. Then of course Naruto would come back and beat this enemy. To me this would be a perfect ending, what do you guys think?

I agree, probably against Mandara or another. Would make it hard to make a third Naruto Series though

Sasuke is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the series. I hope he dies a slow agonizing death by Konohamaru's hands. Even the creator doesn't like him. He didn't want Sasuke. He wasn't in his original draft. Sasuke is a character the publisher forced him to make.

i really dont care for the little bugger, but he keeps getting help and abilities from other people they made him to fortunate.

in any case naruto should give up on saving him like really how can you save someone not in trouble in the sense that he knows what he wants and the consequences.

sasuke should die if not then he should remain a threat and at least kill some of the main characters like neji or something

they never got to fight sharingan vs byakugan... as far as i know and i dont know much.

Sasuke is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the series. I hope he dies a slow agonizing death by Konohamaru's hands. Even the creator doesn't like him. He didn't want Sasuke. He wasn't in his original draft. Sasuke is a character the publisher forced him to make.

You're just gonna keep repeating the same old thing.... =P lol

Its already been proven that sasuke is one of kishi's favorite characters.

Sources? I have many! :boss:

t5j4wp.jpg

Oh and btw, saying that sasuke being an embodiment of everything wrong is a HUGE exaggeration.

~Just saying.

I personally hope Itachi ends Sasuke. Itachi gave up his own freedom and what not so Sasuke can live free of the hardships he had to endure and he goes and does the same thing. :s If it doesn't go like that, then I can see him either teaming or with Naruto or sacrificing himself to take out Madara.

THIS. I would LOVE for Itachi to end Sasuke.

I doubt he would since he loves his brother but STILL.

• 3 months later...
I don't care who kills him and i don't care how he dies, that ungrateful kid deserve to die

Ungrateful towards who? The brother who mind raped him by forcing him to watch the entire clan die over and over again until he ended up so messed up that all he can comprehend concerning his family is that Itachi is the only one who wouldn't want revenge against those who ordered their deaths? You do realize that Danzo probably used Shusui's eye in order to force a breakdown in negotiations. That's right, there is a very good chance that the reason the Uchihas were really killed is just because Danzo wanted their eyes and thought he had a good chance to get them, since the Uchiha were disgruntled and he could "help" things along. By manipulating them. Remember that by the time Shusui got to Itachi and had Itachi kill him, Danzo already had one of his eyes.

So, in a nutshell, here's Sasuke's life story from age 8 on.

1. Lost his entire family in an incident similar to but far worse than the incident when Kumogakure tried to kidnap Hinata to steal her eyes.

2. Was forced to watch the massacre over and over again.

3. Ended up being set directly on the path of revenge by his "noble" brother. All because his brother wanted a suicide tool and thought that Sasuke being a "hero" for killing him would make things better.

4. Trained for 5 years to kill Itachi. When he met Itachi again, Itachi destroyed him utterly. Then, he mind raped him again with a little trip down memory lane.

5. Itachi then said that Sasuke wasn't worth his time and Naruto was more important to his goals.

6. Sasuke leaves after that. Naruto chases after him when he isn't necessarily planning to stay away permanently. Sasuke chooses NOT to kill Naruto in the end because he doesn't want to become his brother.

7. Spends another 3 years training, but this time with Orochimaru, who actually wants Sasuke to get powerful. Because of Orochimaru's ulterior motive, Sasuke is on permanent alert in this time.

8. Sasuke goes after and absorbs Orochimaru, who by the way, was planning on hijacking his body that day. That's not being an ingrate, that's taking him down BEFORE he can try to steal your existence.

9. Sasuke assembles his team, fights Deidara, then meets Itachi. Cue fight filled with insane ranting from Itachi.

10. Tobi then picks Sasuke up right before the Konoha team sent to find him and/or Itachi. He would have been content to go back to the village at that point, but there were still other ways to screw him over, so that wasn't going to happen.

11. Tobi then hits Sasuke with a bunch of shocking truths and half-truths. His entire world is destroyed a second time.

12. Sasuke declare vengeance, not only for the situation that Itachi was forced into, but for the command that ordered his family, the most important thing in his life, as well as the thing that all his decisions are centered around, killed. Sasuke is pissed because of his total familial devotion. Itachi might not have wanted revenge, but all the other members of the family likely would be just a little bitter and partial to a bit of retribution here.

13. Sent on a mission that there was little chance of completing safely. Against Bee.

14. Finally manages to kill Danzo. The true source of the Uchiha massacre is now dead. Of course, Sasuke never learned the probable true reason for the tragedy.

15. Sakura of all people tries to kill him. Then his eyesight craps out on him after two missions.

16. Sold to Kabuto by Tobi. Tobi still plans to use him as the Replacement-Nagato.

17. Sent to the battlefield with new Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Not that it's anything to be grateful for. Likely, Tobi plans to force Sasuke's EMS to level up again into Rinnegan. Then use him for the Moon's Eye plan.

Yeah. Sasuke has <i>lots</i> of stuff to be grateful for in his life. From his brother who f****d up his head for half his life to shape him into a suicide method for him, to his village, which ordered his family dead then the elder responsible stole eyes from the corpses. All the way to his "benefactor" who plans to use him to enslave the world then turn him over to Kabuto for "study".

Face it, his life sucks. It's partly his fault, but mostly that of Itachi and Danzo.

i just hope they dont end it with both sasuke and naruto both dying that would suck...btw has anyone noticed that sasuke is not even all that strong to begin with? if you think on it he beat oorochimaru while he was very weak, itachi was dying, and danzo was old and on the way out anyway. so why he would be able to beat naruto who has surpassed everyone in the manga idk but whatever the outcome i have a feeling its gonna leave quite a few people very very angry

has anyone noticed that sasuke is not even all that strong to begin with? if you think on it he beat oorochimaru while he was very weak, itachi was dying, and danzo was old and on the way out anyway.

I wouldn't say that about Danzo. He was still a tough old man.

However if Tobi hadn't saved Sasuke then Danzo would have beat him. Sasuke didn't really take Danzo on all on his own and he also used up his eyes pretty much completely against Danzo which caused him to go blind within a few moments after the fight.

• 3 weeks later...

To me Sasuke is one of those guys who have entered a Kingdom Come of evil. He is too evil to become good. I personally wouldn't like seeing him become good, rather i would like him to die. But who knows, Naruto made it his "Ninja way" to bring Sasuke back to light. Even if that happens i would want him to die battling.

Naruto's dream is to become the greatest hokage. If he doesn't become the hokage then there's no point in watching the anime.

He's right that Naruto should become Hokage. But I don't think that it will happen anytime soon. My guess is that at the last episode of the series, there will be a time skip and Naruto will be seen as the Hokage.

the whole point is that Naruto is different , he makes a promiss he keeps it and never goes back on his word, he will only accept to be Hokage if he saves Sasuke to some degree even if it is only for a few min before Sasuke is killed, killing madara or someone. Saskues dynig words will be like ''thank you Naruto, now go fulfill your dream and become Hokage'' Naruto will go back to the leaf hailing Suskue a hero of the leaf and become Hokage....

• 2 weeks later...