Will Sasuke pull a Darth Vader move in the end?

Libitinarius

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...

Not quite sure what's going to happen anymore lol. before I would have said without a doubt that the anime would end with him and naruto fighting, and naruto killing him or something.. But now that Itachi is there with him, perhaps he will be able to talk some sense into him...

Then again, I don't see Naruto ending without Naruto/Sasuke having one last battle lol.

I think Sasuke only hated Konoha because of what they put Itachi into.(i.e killing their own clan)

If somehow Itachi manage to convince Sasuke that what he did is for the greater good and he did it on his own free will even if his under orders from Konoha then Sasuke should come around.

Although:doubt: I doubt that he would not receive a death penalty for siding with Akatsuki, kidnapping Killer Bee and attacking the Kage Summit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But if Sasuke loses and ends up living, will he return to the leaf? Or is he forever doomed to a life of "The True Avenger"? I think he can still be persuaded to return, and a new enemy will emerge the alpha villian. What's your take?

Hmm. . . I don't think its going to be like Sasuke is going to return to the village, but he'll probably be found protecting it when Madara attacks. :P Then he'll probably go off on an adventure somewhere.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have always thought that the perfect ending for sasuke is that he teams up with naruto to take down a common enemy. Then this fight would play out like the Naruto/Sasuke vs Haku fight from the original Naruto, in which Sasuke saves Naruto from a fatal attack by blocking it with his body, only this time Sasuke dies. Then of course Naruto would come back and beat this enemy. To me this would be a perfect ending, what do you guys think?

Yup can't deny that it would be the most ideal ending.......but with sasuke so steeped in evil somehow I don't see that happening.