Favorite Character [FFVII]

Linoud

Eh, my favourite character in this game is Cloud. I just like his backround and stuff, and he uses a nice arrange of swords and has good strength and limits.

I dont mind the other characters but I like using Tifa, her limits are really good. I like the way you can use all of them at once. 8)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, my favourite character in this game is Cloud. I just like his backround and stuff, and he uses a nice arrange of swords and has good strength and limits.

I dont mind the other characters but I like using Tifa, her limits are really good. I like the way you can use all of them at once. 8)

Cloud is mine too. I like how he uses his swords and stuff like that. I think next would be Vincent because of his transformations.

Mine is Aerith, above all the others. They were each cool in their own ways though.

I know right, Aerith frickin' ROCKS!!!!

I love her and she was like the most powerful character in my party plus I loved her limit breaks, they were always handy in a tight battle but I was really sad that dumb a** Sephiroth killed her... AND I had my strongest materia on her which only made it worst... God, you suck Sephiroth, arggg! :D

My second would be Yuffie... I just loved her... the Ninja, the outfit, her hometown, her weapons, everything... She was cool! and my third is Cloud... lol I can't stand Tifa.

Vincent Valentine. I always like the characters who have the super shady backgrounds.

Ever play Dirge of Cerberus? It goes more into vincents background.

No, but I would like to get the game. I've heard from a lot of people that have played it that it was a pretty good game, despite early reviews for it.

It has a really different fighting style than the games I have played, 7-10.2. It is good, but does have some downfalls. Great Graphics, Great Gameplay, Great everything I think.