Which type do you like ??

skate.101

Both are equally attractive to me, although the majority of blonde girls here tend to have a very generic appearance and usually look the same. :S

So yeah, I guess if they don't all look the same, then it doesn't really bother me. I mean, I'd hate it if my girlfriend was a pretty generic looking person, and I'm there walking down the street and end up mistaking someone else for her.

I'll take whatever's going so long as they're not a fat chick:)
Lmfao. I can always trust DrumRoll to be blunt and truthfully honest.

I'd have to agree with the man.

If me and a buddy agreed to go in and hit on two girls and I had to prefer, I'd probably hit up on a brunette over a blonde.

@VolvoKing: LOL, No kidding man. Redheads tend to have a fiery temper, no joke. At least all the ones I've run into. I've seen some that can control their temper but MAN do they get angry.

I like both very much. I like any hair color really as long as the style is fairly feminine looking. I'm not into girls with really short or masculine hair(like mohawks or dreads). I don't really have a hair color prefrence or fetish. Just eyes, legs, shoes, and breasts fetish. ... Don't judge. lol

...My fatal weakness is guys with red hair. I mean, red hair is just so pretty and if they have it styled in a decent way, it can look amazing *u* I don't discriminate though. There are nice looking strawberry blonds, regular blond, black haired and brown haired guys too but if three good looking guys walked into a room, one with red hair, one with black hair and one with brown, the red haired one will definitely get my attention first.

I just like guys with nice hair in general I guess.