Which anime scene do you think was most violent?

Diablo

Which anime scene do you think was most violent?

Currently I'm downloading Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When they Cry). So I hope to see huge amounts of gore in it.

EDIT: I know all the violent animes out there, I want to know what was your favorite violent scenes from those Anime.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say most of Elfen Lied would fit with the anime gore scene, daughters of mnemosyne rin is also violent and gory!

I'm currently watching RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~, watched only the 1st episode up till now. That piercing scene was awesome, pity they didn't show it in full detail.

If by violent, you mean bloody, then the opening episode of Elfen Lied (that I only watched the first few minutes of) was pretty bad.

If by violent, you mean plain painful to watch, the unedited, original version of "Videl Is Crushed" from DBZ. I'm not too much of a squemish person or anything like that, but I found that episode to be absolutely brutal to watch. Twenty minutes of some large muscular dude literally beating Videl to an inch-of-her-life while no one tried to stop it...brutal. Absolutely brutal.