Which anime scene do you think was most violent?

Diablo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Gantz, maybe. Plus it was annoying. Elfen Lied's gore was bearable and sorta interesting, while Gantz was... just boring. Baccano's and Deadman Wonderland's gore was fun; I don't seem to understand why people don't like the gore aspect. I, for one, love it when the anime asks for it.

You asked for which scene, but everyone's saying anime. I personally believe higurashi has some of the most messed up scenes in anime, not because of the blood, but because of how damn crazy everyone is.

The following are youtube links to some of the most disturbing scenes in higurashi (imo), these are also sorta (not really spoilers since nothing really gets revealed in season 1 >.>). spoilers so watch at your own risk.

Satoko's Torture

I haven't seen an anime more disturbing than higurashi yet, however I haven't watched much horror anime so I won't say that higurashi was the #1.

You asked for which scene, but everyone's saying anime. I personally believe higurashi has some of the most messed up scenes in anime, not because of the blood, but because of how damn crazy everyone is.

Actually I was gonna write my favorite scenes in this thread, but thread almost died very soon until recently someone bumped the thread. My favorite scene was the fight between Lucy and Nana from Elfen Lied, The second scene you mentioned from Higurashi is also my favorite.

I know all the violent animes out there, I want to know about your favorite violent scenes from those Anime.

• 2 weeks later...