do you believe aliens created us

Leviathan87

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't this seem too much sci-fi? I remember watching a TV show at the Discovery channel and they were expressing the concept that aliens could have pushed our evolution in the past; they could've had sex with our species and teach us about certain stuff like gardening, mathematics, etc. It isn't all that impossible, but do you even know how much evolved they need to be to even land on this planet, let alone the time (or generations )they'd have to waste in the spaceship. At any rate, you can never prove it or anything, so why bother thinking.... you'd just gross yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally think that any alien race advanced enough to manage space travel from one solar system to another would care less about a planet of monkeys that have only been out of the bush for a few hundred years. I personally think humanity thinks far to much of it is self we would be no more then a small ant farm from an evolutionary stand point. I do believe there are aliens out there whether they be little green men in fling saucers or an amoeba taking it's first evolutionary step I can't say. The universe is just so vast that the odd are in favor of it. I also have to say if they are anything like us they will most likely wipe us of the face of the earth. Oh and if they did create us it was a failed experiment the only thing we seem to be good a is blowing each other up.

I do not believe we were created by aliens because there is to much evidence of evolution. also I do not believe that there is a race human or alien that would be benevolent enough to create something and not make it a pet, tool, or slave. just as we created dogs from wolves i believe anyone who created such a creature as humans would find use for us.

Alien encounters is pretty common for people who take dimethyltryptamine. DMT is an endogenous (the body makes it) compound so some people have speculated that it is a "spirit molecule" that is the link between our body and the spirit world. And since it s natural, some people have said that maybe aliens have created us and meant for us to discover it etc etc. Fun to think about these things

• 1 month later...

Being a Catholic I believe that God initiated the creation of the human race (and all other things for that matter).

Obviously this belief precludes the possibility of aliens creating us (IMO) however, contrary to popular belief this does not come into conflict with the scientific theory of evolution.

In fact the Catholic Church has stated outright that it does not disagree with evolution, rather the Pope has stated that the Church supports evolution.

Where the misconception comes from that the Church is anti-science/anti-evolution comes from is beyond me.

I would just like to add that I am not trying to offend anybody, this is simply what I believe :)

I think that aliens creating us is a little far fetched although it is VERY possible.

Well for all we know we could be a speck of dust on a world which is MUCh greater.

So something created us, im not so sure on the whole "Big Bang" theory either. So i dont have an answer to your question... Although i hope my thoughts made you think about it a little closer.

I think that aliens creating us is a little far fetched although it is VERY possible.

Well for all we know we could be a speck of dust on a world which is MUCh greater.

So something created us, im not so sure on the whole "Big Bang" theory either. So i dont have an answer to your question... Although i hope my thoughts made you think about it a little closer.

You are right to have your doubts about the Big Bang theory. Although it is generally accepted by the scientific community, it has yet to be definitively proven due to our inability to isolate the Higg's Boson particle which we believe to be the early progenitor for the entire known universe.

• 2 months later...
lol no way God created humans and the universe, God is the force behind everything in the Universe

The answer is B no.

We are made out of the most common and reactive elements in the universe carbon.

watch this video :

I could not have put it any better myself when it comes to logic and the limit of ones own intellect and coming to the stupidly wrong conclusion that "duh well some god did it"