Death Note - 34 - Vigilance

Koby

There hasn't been much discussion about Death Note so I thought I should make a topic about the latest release.

Here is a download of the English DUB for those who haven't seen or downloaded it:

Death Note - 34 - Vigilance [C-W] (Re-Encoded by: Koby)

vlcsnap20825xy3.png

Download Link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDSRTEYT

C-W's encode of episode 34 was really messed up, and so they release another version which was a huge mpg file. So I took the mpg file and encoded it to avi. Please enjoy!

PS: Let me know if there is any problems with it.

Now lets discuss this episode!

I wish I could download this, I really liked Death Note T.T

Hasn't the full series of deathnote been on AnimeYo for a while now? If it's because you can't use megaupload send a message to yonathen to rar them for you and you can download from AnimeYo's server :P

Hasn't the full series of deathnote been on AnimeYo for a while now? If it's because you can't use megaupload send a message to yonathen to rar them for you and you can download from AnimeYo's server :P

maybe the subs, but not the dubs.. the dub series is only up to episode 36 atm.

this site covers dubs, subs, and dual-audio file downloads.. lol..

I saw DN ages ago with Subs. For some reason, I just can't stand any sort of dubs anymore. They make everything sound extra-cheesy and the accents get on my nerves. Some voices just dont suit characters.

I don't really remember this episode much but if I remember right, the series went downhill after episode 25. 37 gets good, but its the final one so it's not too big a deal. >>;

• 2 weeks later...

The Death Note series recently finished airing in English Dub, making it complete in both dub and subs. Now that it's over I feel a lot of discussions and stuff about the series will be missed, and just thought I should once again try to get people to discuss the series.

Now that it's complete both the sub and the dub watchers will be able to come together to discuss the series without fear of spoilers. So how did you feel about the series? Did it end the way you thought it would? Who was you rooting for? Who was your favorite character? What will happen to those who were alive at the end? How are they going to continue life? etc.. These are all questions that need answers and we are here to discuss them, so come on and lets get this started, lol.

Death Note Downloads

Death Note (Dub)

Death Note (Sub)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
i love light yagami's epic pen slashing those scene are awesome

but the kinda emotional dead when it comes to women boyz that age are usally crazy about them so whats up

misa misa hints stuff but he's never intrested an she a model

Well for one, Light was a genius nearly and Misa was an idiot. He just used her. He was a little into that other girl for a bit earlier on in the series (forgot her name) but that just kind of faded away. Perhaps he was just more interested in his goal and in his mind women could wait cause if he had anyone they would have just been another obstacle in the way at the moment. Or it could have been that he was just gay? He did seem a little over obsessed with L, lol.

• 1 year later...

I've just finished watching this series, after a friend recommended it to me (saying that it had the best evil laugh at the end). In a way you knew that Light would die from the start. Although I didn't want the original L to die- i liked him alot. I found this series to be highly engaging on both an emotional and intelegent level.

I'm sure that lots of people have thought like Kira, but you don't really see this in many tv programms- which is another reason I was attracted to death note, and really enjoyed his series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had this idea for a while now and wondered what you guys thought of it

The premise is based on this line "Know this, one who uses the Death Note can neither go to heaven nor hell for eternity"

And the second quote "you're already a worthy shinigami"

My idea is that those who have used the death note are exiled to the shinigami realm to live out eternity in the wastelands of death (thus a possible origin of the shinigami) the death note could have been created by some third party source (the devil) who ascended to take the post as shinigami king thus when light is exiled there along with all those charactars who used the death note plus some new ones (unnamed users in the past) his ambiton brings upon him a new challenge. Since he could not achieve immortality in this life he learns how to manipulate shinigamis convincing them to fall in love with humans (or finding some alternate way of killing a shinigami if it had something to do with like poison apples of the shinigami realm idk) and manipulating his friends in an attempt to take out the shinigami king and become the god of all worlds

idk just an idea it seemed possible but is it practicle i thought it would make a good show because his targets would be much harder to kill and more strategy would have to be used but tell me what you think!