Death Note - 34 - Vigilance

Koby

well, the idea's not bad. but, like u said, some1 needs to write. the original writer ohba probably ended it cause he couldn't think of more ways for light to come out winning.

but, anyway. wat really made the death note fun was that it was a race to see which one out of l and light would discover the other's id first.

after l died, the series just dried up. i even gave up watching a few episodes later. i found out the end from wikipedia, cause it was such a drag.

The idea right at the top is what I (and many others, obviously you too XD) came up with. Thats what it wants to lead too, but they don't you think they would have made one by now? :P

But yes, it would be awesome.

As far as I know, deathnote producers are working on a manga called Bakuman, its different, bit slow at the start but pretty good in my opinion. (:

I have not seen or heard of these OVAs! Yaaaay, more deathnote! :D

It was a good run. Everything was pretty much wrapped up in Deathnote, and thats where the Manga version ended. No Deathnote 2 will ever come. Don't even think about it.

Again you have the wrong idea ppl don't seem to like to read my posts so i quote myself

"just a premise im not saying THEY SHOULD MAKE THIS i'm just wondering what people thought of the idea (i don't expect them to make it either)"

It's not like i'm going to storm the creator's front door and unsuccessfully try to tell him my idea in a foreign language. it's an idea that's all