More modifications to come.

Koby

The new quote, spoiler, code, php, and html bb code styles and the All-Around RPG skin modifications aren't the only changes that have been going on behind the scenes here.

I've recently added a prevention of double posts by Crusader-0 members. If they try posting in a topic in which they were the last poster (within a two hour limit) it'll instant merge their new post into their old with an edit message.

There is also an auto-thread tagger which will take words from your thread title, etc.. and auto add them as tags to your thread. I've implemented this because a lot of us are too lazy to use the tagging feature which comes default in vBulletin.

Some may know, or at least staff do -- A few weeks back I changed our algorithm used to prevent bot sign ups which has drastically decreased them (thankfully). I had also implemented a new feature which pings well known anti-spam services and auto put any spam posts into a moderation queue so they are never actually posted. I had also added a new code that would display to staff members with the ability of taking care of the mod queue, if there was any in the queue needing to be taken care of. Along with this I also implemented a method of reporting the said spam offender to well known anti-spam databases.

Because a lot of people like posting images that break the forum tables because of their size... I've implemented a fix for this. A resizer that will resize any images over the size I have specified and then place a notification of it being resized along with a link to the original sized image.

Example:

banner1em.png

Again, let me know what you think. Also if you any any other ideas for the forum please feel free to let me know.

this is awesome, dude. I really like the image re-sizer feature because as you said, some people forget to put huge ass images in spoilers and thus make the screen explode. It's a really neat trick and nice idea of making the double posts merge. That oughta saved the SMods some trouble.