What did you dream about recently?

seirachan

The night before last night I dreamt of my ex. I don't really remember much of what was going on. I know I knocked on his window to see his friend laying next to him, was awkward in the dream. They weren't doing anything sexual I just wasn't expecting him there. Hes from the US and I remembered in the dream hes moving here soon.

This also reminds me of my last dream of my first ex. I had gone back in time riding in a truck with my ex wondering what to do and how to leave him cause he is an abusive jerk. I barely remember any of it I think he hit me into the dirt.

There's a lot of dreams I remember and I don't have the attention span to type them atm lol

I had a dream a couple of days back that was pretty insane. It started off all bright and cheery, a normal day without fault. Then I got to work and wierd stuff appeared. Like the usual regulars that come the bar flew in on pterodactyls and perched on the bar's cold flaming sign. I was wearing full combat gear and had a shootout with a bloody sock. Then just before I woke up I saw my boss, and she looked like the devil with boobies...

and thats a more normal one for me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just remembered a dream from about three days ago I had just finished watching the School Days episode where Seika is giving Makoto his first how to be a good boyfriend lessons.

I put my iPod in my docking station and started playing my music at a low volume, as I usually do, and went to sleep and started to have a dream that was exactly the same as the scenes of Makoto's lessons with a few of the scenes with Konotoha & Makoto's first date in there, with Seika replacing Konotoha. I think I was Makoto since I could only see Sekai and we ended up in the karaoke room and we started singing after a bit a song came on that I recognized then half way singing it I woke up and the song I was singing was the same as the one that was playing from my iPod. Weird how we sometimes have dreams of previous situations and of things happening around us as we are sleeping =).

• 2 weeks later...

I just had another dream where I was riding my bike towards my college, like I do when I'm trying to get to college when I'm awake, then my dream shifted over to me doing small jumps and ramps with my bike along this concrete strip with a meadow and a quarry in the background. After I did a few jumps I noticed someone I knew who then changed into someone else, I knew, when we began walking together, one was a friend I have at college the other was an old friend from secondary school (high school). When walking with my old friend, my bike had disappeared by this point, we ended up in a desolate wasteland, the meadow had become dry earth with little grass anywhere, there were now large plateaus in the background as well. We entered what looked like a steel and glass pedestrian bridge, without any of the glass left, our group now had 4 members and we were talking about something but I can't quite remember what it was.

We arrived at a futuristic looking lift, the broken and decayed bridge had become a metallic corridor with the glass windows viewing into nurseries, school classrooms and work environments. We entered the lift and another friend from college now appeared with us in the lift. As we approached the floor we were aiming for I could see a familiar face heading towards the lift doors with another group, the lift was made of glass so I could see her while we were still moving towards her floor. When the lift doors opened my group disembarked and her group moved onto the lift, as our groups passed each other in single file me and this girl exchanged looks as if we knew each other.

Later on my group was now larger by 2 more members, bringing the total to 7 members, and we were now passing another lift when all of a sudden the group with the girl I knew appeared out of the lift, now I could see her more clearly and could see she was someone who looked just like Eureka. At this point someone from my group grabbed me, I think it was my grandpa who resembled Renton's grandpa from Eureka Seven. He said something, that I couldn't understand, and then hit me where I was thrown through a hole in the wall and back into the wasteland. When I recovered myself blood was dripping from my forehead, from where I had been hit, and Eureka was now standing shocked from what had happened, ready to attack my grandpa for what he had done to me. She then charged at him shouting "How could you do that to him!" but just before she could lay a finger on him I jumped in and tried to stop her, there was a strange energy coming from both me and Eureka which shock the place and destroyed the surrounding walls.

After she had stopped trying to attack, I was on the floor exhausted and my grandpa was to the side of me now with a scared expression on his face, me and Eureka got up and walked out into the wasteland, while a narrator explained how the planet we were now on had somehow become uninhabitable and that everyone who lived on it were leaving.

The final scene was of the Gekko-Go spaceship leaving the planet, with a Gekko-Go crew on, and the clouds at the edge of the atmosphere closing behind us showing us heading back to planet Earth, this planet was most likely a replacement for the moon since the Earth was so close.

I woke up at this point, I forgot about most of this but remembered almost the whole sequence when taking a shower although there was a little before this but that was lost in the memory of lost dreams =).

last night I had a weird dream that a friend and i fell down from a waterfall and found a den of wolves (there are no Wolves in Aus) we walked in slowly and found a dead she-wolf and a little cub trying to nurse from her, we walked farther in and found signs of former human habitation ( cave rooms were messy as smelt like piss, mattresses on the floors dvds old food ect) we were about to leave when the Alpha wolf stepped forward growling at me.

My friend ran and then Alpha gently grabbed my arm in his jaws and pulled me to the dead wolf and her cub, as i reached down to pick up the cub the wolf let go of my arm. so after i had picked it up and it had nuzzled against my neck the alpha then led me to another opening, he whined and four more cubs came out in to the area where i was.

As a petted and talked to the cubs a loud gunshot startled me and the wolves, the alpha looked at me then the pups and whined again. so I picked up the cubs and put them into my large handbag.

as i was running out of the den with the cubs the gunman appeared coming down the trail. I used a remarkable bit of acting to get past him (with a teenwolf that had suddenly walked up to my side) then i took all the wolves home, it was not y real home though but a mansion bordering on a forest.

Strange dream XD

• 6 months later...

I know there is a craziest dream thread, but I thought why not do a daily thread.

So then, what did you dream last night? Can you remember most of it or only bits and pieces?

So I'll go first. The past couple of days I've been having some awesome dreams; zombie dreams. The first one (two days ago) was a fast zombie dream that involved a mansion and one hardy ass flashlight. Last nights one was a bit more traditional. Slow zombies, stereotypical useless military response, the stress romance, everything. It was awesome indeed, especially considering I had a horse and zweilander (a big ass German longsword).

So what did you dream?

Edited by Anras Rune

Usually I don't remember my dreams, but this morning I did, and I was very excited!

I dreamt that there was a zombie outbreak. Of really curteous zombies. The zombies would open the door for you, carry your shopping etc. All it took was skin to skin contact with a zombie to infect you. After a couple of minutes you became a polite zombie. The outbreak was in a little town and most people, upon realising they had become infected (maybe they tried to open a door for themselvs and while reaching for the door a zombie did the same... 2 people trying to open the same door... hand contact.) avoided other poeple to prevent the spread. Though one little bastard got infected and went around touching as many people as possible! In my dream I was very annoyed.

I was going to the cinema but all sweets in town were banned as they made the zombies hyper and more bloodthirsty, so I didn't have any snacks :(

That's all I remember!

• Like 1

Oh my god, zx0, that's hilarious. The idea of really polite zombies just... I am giggling hardcore. Is this your brain's social commentary or do you just wish everyone would be more polite? And I'm sorry you didn't get any snacks. Snacks make the world go 'round.

If I do a lot of something, I'll dream about it. Like when I spent a week powering through Homestuck, my dreams were Homestuck style. Last night I dreamt about Magical Diary because I have been playing it a whole lot. I kept ending up on Donald's path, but it was mixing with Damien's path and we'd go to the beach and play pranks on Virginia on the beach, but I was also somehow Virginia? It was weird. My POV in dreams never sticks with one person and I don't think I ever make an appearance in my own dreams!

Yesterday I dreamt about having a meth lab with a couple of friends and how some random dude tried to kill us to steal our drugs and money, but somehow we managed to turn it around to this guy and get everything in order. I'm not into drugs or anything but I think maybe I've seen too much breaking bad haha

Edited by Dazzep

EO: It certainly would be nice if people were more polite, but I have no idea how my brain works!

Last night I had another odd dream. I think I am remembering my dreams more now because we have a 9 week old baby called Maya who wakes me up in the middle of the night for feeding, interrupting my dreams.

So last night I dreamt that my wife and I were taking baby Maya for a walk. The baby was in the pram and I slipped and tipped the pram over. When I picked up the pram there were TWO babies! It was as if Maya had split in two, they were identical, and even had the same clothes. We freaked out a bit and left the extra baby on the side of the road hoping that someone else would take care of her. I could tell which Maya was the original because I always rub my hanbd on her head to make her hair stick up, but the other Maya had flat hair.

Later at my parents house I wondered where Maya was and saw her in the open (unlit) fire place, as if she was going to be burnt! Again I freaked out and got angry with my parents for putting her in the fire place, why would they burn Maya!!! My mum explained that that wasn't Maya, thet Maya was over someplace else. I went and found Maya and noticed again that the baby in the fireplace had flat hair. Maya had split again! I wanted to take the extra Maya to the hospital so someone else could have her, but my parents said that no one would want all these extra babies and the best thing to do is kill off any extras if she splits again. I got the distict impression that all babies did this splitting thing, not just ours. The the real Maya woke me up so I had to go and make a bottle for her.

So that was another strange dream. I think maybe this one has to do with me feeling overwhelmed with baby care responsibilities. I should be glad we only have one baby to look after.

Upon thinking about my dream, I wonder if the 'extra' babies would also split or if only the original baby splits?

Haha, I was gonna say. You probably don't want another kid right now.

Continuing the theme of magic-oriented dreams, I dreamt I was in a class with a bunch of other people and we were on break, so I decided to head out and use the restroom. I went about this circuitous path through a restaurant (I guess schools have restaurants, whatever) and a black and white hallway where the drama kids were performing for some reason? At one point one of my classmates caught up with me and asked me why I was walking so quickly (because I have to pee, obviously, why are you asking). He followed me up until the bathroom where we had to split off because no boys in the girls' bathroom! I then proceeded to have the most difficult time trying to push my pants down so I could pee. Eventually I managed it and used the restroom (no worries, I didn't wet the bed in real life) and was about to wash my hands when suddenly!

SUDDENLY!!

There was this giant sac descending from the sky because I guess bathrooms don't have ceilings in this school and a bunch of other weird stuff was happening, so I ran back to my classroom to find most everyone was holding hands with at least one other person. One of the people who wasn't paired off asked me if I knew my purpose, if I was a "gleep", "glop", or "gloop". I, with good reason, had no idea what she was talking about. The gist I got was one of those had to do with destruction while another one of those had to do with creation and you were supposed to pair off to balance creation and destruction. No idea about the third one or which is which. Either way, I refused to pair up with anyone because I do what I want, I guess.

The sac eventually caught up and people were like, "NOOO KILL IT KILL IT". But then I was like, "NO SHUT UP AND LET ME DO THIS IDIOTS". And then I flew up to it to take a closer look. It had a giant crazy-looking eyeball in it, kind of like the eye of Cthulhu from Terraria (lul).

17168.jpg

So I did some crazy magic on the sac and turned the eye+sac into a giant egg?? And the egg turned out to be some sort of miracle egg (whatever that means) and that was when I woke up.