What did you dream about recently?

seirachan

I dreamt that my child was trying to escape my belly last night. I kept seeing hands, feet, and face was popping thru my belly. It was kind of freaky.

That is freaky, you must be thinking about the baby too much or some really weird stuff lol

I actually see it as a sign that she is ready to get out. :)

• Like 1

I dreamt that my child was trying to escape my belly last night. I kept seeing hands, feet, and face was popping thru my belly. It was kind of freaky.

That is freaky, you must be thinking about the baby too much or some really weird stuff lol

I actually see it as a sign that she is ready to get out. :)

That's great =)

Okay here's my dream from the night before last, I know this is a bit late but only just getting around to it, here it is:

The dream started out in a large manor/asylum thing which was run by some old due I saw when I was being wheeled around the halls in a wheelchair even

though I could easily move my feet...Think I was doped up lol anyway moving on. So I was a patient clearly then at some point zombies broke out or people started turning into them and I got out of my room and was chased with some other patient by them, unsure of what happened to him since for some reason I tripped him over cause he kept telling me to slow down...That was a bit cruel, I presume he was eaten and a nice distraction since I then had time to hide in a strange cupboard with a bed inside it.

I then got found out by the zombies and got eaten I'm guessing, Idk cause then I suddenly changed into some soldier dude up on a hill overlooking the manor/asylum with some form of grappling hook rifle. I then fired that at the manor, hit some button which was a mistake cause I was then dragged down the hill through a lot of scrub towards the manor/asylum. Once the cable stopped I got up and suddenly became an observer as the marine dude saw some zombie chick and called her sister to which the zombie girl replied brother...Smart zombies wtf?! Then she took the marine dude upstairs to see the old guy who ran the place, who was missing half his face now, I was still like an overshoulder cam at this point, then he started to talk but it drowned out and I woke up...

People say dreams mean things, wtf does this mean besides I'm either insane or my imagination is really fucked up!

Edited by Emotional Outlet

dreams don't mean anything. At least imo it doesn't. If they did...... oh dear... the world should kill me now before I rule it's ass so hard shit gets real...

Last night I had an interesting one. I was in a small apartment with some pretty awesome futuristic decor. After I had "woken" up in the apartment, I got a wierd phone call from a guy saying to push the big button. I did and the apartment fell away, I was in a hover car and next thing I know.... psycho trip. Twas a bit crazy, but I must say, twas bloody awesome as well...

Last night, I dreamed about escaping from somewhere, and I had to fight my way through all of the guards, and the hallway wouldn't end! And then... Right when I'm about to open the door and escape... My alarm goes off, and I wake up.

I hate when that happens, you think you're finally getting somewhere in the dream and then you suddenly wake up...Although at least it wasnt the type of double dream sleep, by that I mean the one where you wake up but you're still in the dream if that makes sense, had that happen to me last night. I couldn't get to sleep real easy so I put on some music and was out like a light lol, dreamt of some strange alien things trying to kill me, no clue what they were they just had like a xenomorph body but with a lot of tentacles...Got to see some guy get his face sucked off...not pretty...Then when I "woke" up I was like wtf...Got up and flicked on the light, wasnt my room, was the room from the dream, that freaked me out a bit in the dream and when I properly woke I had COF playing nice and loud and I was all sweaty and panicked....Happily my bedroom this time was actually my bedroom lol

Wow, you have some pretty funky dreams :P You should talk to boink666 if he gets back online one of these days.

Anyways, my dream last night was about being a waterfall. I was a big thing of water that was always falling yet never moving. A couple barrels fell down me and then bells started ringing. Then I woke up as I felt the sensation of drying up... Weird stuff. No more snacks before bed for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Couple days ago I dreamt my roommate's girlfriend was fussing at me about not doing her laundry. So I snapped and started digging into her, yelling and pointing out all the terrible things she did (quite the hyperbolic list, even given my distaste for her). She started to yell back, but then my roommate started yelling at her and cowed her into submission.

Pretty ridic, lul.

• 3 weeks later...

I played Final Fantasy before going to sleep and I had a dream about it, I had one of them weird looking swords and I was fighting little monsters

I don't usually dream about games that I play unless I play them for the first time. Which in this case I did play it for the first time.

lol cool dream. I dreamt I got kidnapped then had to fight off a bunch of guys with a machete that happened to be stuck in the wall off my cell, it was really weird especially since halfway through the dream I suddenly teleported into the back of a truck with all these other people to go to another prison...its like geez I escape once to go back