What did you dream about recently?

seirachan

Well we have one for weirdest dream so why not share what we've dreamt about recently.

Just last night I was dreaming about a friend. I remember thinking about him before I went to bed. I had a rough night I wished I could hug him we haven't seen each other in almost a month now. In my dream I remember we were talking in a school room at some desks. I sat behind him and school didn't start yet. We were talking, smiling a bit. But the bell rang. He said he had to go, picking up his books. For some reason the desks were elementy style with everyone's stuff in them. I said okay, but missed him the second he was gone. I tried to get through the first class. I was starting to pass out. I could only think about him and how much I wanted to see him after school. After the bell rang I didn't know what class I sapossed to go to next. I was staggering along just ready to pass out. I went to the room his desk was in again. He wasn't there to pick anything up. I sat in a desk beside his against the wall and studied for my GED(high school education without going to highschool). I even thought in the dream, "wait why am I studying for GED in school?". I then found that I didn't have my GED book with me then wondered how I did the first 4 questions. I passed out in the desk instead and woke up in real life.

• 3 weeks later...

OOOOooo...i got one

it started with me making out with some chick in a hotel room,the room was pretty messy with blankets laying down on the ground in a curled up fashion. Anyways i having gun right? and i hear knocking on the door, and outta nowhere i realize this is hitler's hotel room. So he's trying to open his room but luckily i have it locked. BUT its fucking hitler bashes the door down and i run out distracting him from the girl. We run down the hotel lobby with people in a warm winter country setting. Hitler screams at me in german walking pretty fast, i trip on some people and HITLER surprisingly helps me up and gives me a teddy bear...he wasnt bad at all.

OOOOooo...i got one

it started with me making out with some chick in a hotel room,the room was pretty messy with blankets laying down on the ground in a curled up fashion. Anyways i having gun right? and i hear knocking on the door, and outta nowhere i realize this is hitler's hotel room. So he's trying to open his room but luckily i have it locked. BUT its fucking hitler bashes the door down and i run out distracting him from the girl. We run down the hotel lobby with people in a warm winter country setting. Hitler screams at me in german walking pretty fast, i trip on some people and HITLER surprisingly helps me up and gives me a teddy bear...he wasnt bad at all.

Omg, stop, your killing, that was too funny.

What I dream about?

Recently I dreamed about a girl I like, but most of it was hazy, other than that it was fun.

• 5 weeks later...

My most recent dream is not appropriate for all ages. Viewer discretion would be advised, but since it was all in my head, you can't watch anyway.

The one before that, I was a cute kitten being petted and held whether I wanted to be petted and held or not. Way too many schoolgirls with freakishly high pitched voices were involved. Then I got eaten by a clown for some reason.. I think I have issues.

Last night I had a dream I was taking my ASVAB (for the US military) and I was in a complete blank so I didn't even answer one question. Then all of a sudden instead of being in the medical program of the Air Force, I'm on the front lines with bombs going off and gun fire everywhere. Then I hear a whistling and look up just in time to see a mortar that's going to blow me up...(woke up panting and completely freaked haha)

I've been really stressed out lately cause I'm getting really close to my enlistment test date, so that explains my dream haha.

I had a dream my mom actually mailed some stuff I forgot to take with me to college. This was a miracle in itself, but when I got to class the responder remote I had was a different model, and the one I needed was 50 bucks. Shortly after class ended, I realized I had woken up sometime during the duration of the class. My mom had not mailed the responder remote, but we did need a newer model.

I can barely remember my dream last night but it's also really odd when you dream that your the opposite sex.

But we were all inside of this cabin like thing I'm missing a lot of the beginning but the clearest point was when me and this other guy were looking out the windows looking for something at night. Then we saw it. But the bad thing was it saw us too. It looked a bit like that alien from Super 8. It started running for us so we ran away from the windows first seeing the door. Once I made it across I looked back to see the door was gone and some kind of FBI agents or SWAT members we battling the beast. I'm missing a lot of memory here, I think we were casting magic fighting the beast and running. So me and my buddy ran way ahead of everyone inside of this building that now had medal walls, no idea where that came from. It was still attached to the cabin. So we found some kind of arena room and we turned back to see the beast at the door. Behind us were the SWAT/FBI guys. But I had a feeling they weren't on our side. So I summoned some blue fire in my hand ready for battle facing the beast. However it laughed and said, "I know who you are" and then the dream ended.

lol I forgot I made this topic just saw that someone posted on this

That I was in the millitary again.... seriously that stuff haunts me!

Added 14/9/11 6:14PM (Aussie Time :D)

Last night had the weirdest but kinda cool dream, I was Naruto and I was trying to save sasuke from Leaving the village hidden in the leave..... Its a bit hazey of what I can remember But I dont think I fought him.... lol

• 1 month later...

What did you dream about last night? or what dreams do you remember?

I saw other threads like this, just to generally about any dream(s).

Today before I woke up I remember 3 different dreams, The first one was of me visiting my cousin and her daughter at the hospital with my other family members on that side. The second was about zombie apocalypse, the third was about my little brother dieing at 16.

I have a thread on lucid dreaming, which is dreams you can remember essentially. But oh well. Last night I had a dream about the Hulk wearing a wizards robe and had Gandalf's staff, and i was fighting him with a katana. Then some kid ran through and began yelling "Theres no fireplace!" no more movies before bed from now on, and more blankets since I woke up cold :P

I have a thread on lucid dreaming, which is dreams you can remember essentially. But oh well. Last night I had a dream about the Hulk wearing a wizards robe and had Gandalf's staff, and i was fighting him with a katana. Then some kid ran through and began yelling "Theres no fireplace!" no more movies before bed from now on, and more blankets since I woke up cold :P

dude some crazy dreamin pretty cool, and i know the thread you made, just at the first time i read it was about the way people can dream differently, if you've changed it to be about what you had dreamed in specifics then this thread is pointless xP