Nero D. Ace

Anime with the worst ending.

Yeah, I gotta agree that Death Note's ending was pretty bad.

I just finished Kekkaishi and wasn't very happy with that ending either... I hope the will do more with that series because the current ending really doesn't give any decent closure.

Deathnote = it was better if he didn't die, and continued this series with another season, where he leaves that country and starts a new life somewhere etc.

hmm the worst ending would for me was code geass r2. wtf did he die, was he the guy driving the wagon. sigh... that ending pissed me off so much:ah:.

I agree that Air Gear's ending was very disappointing; and like many others said, Death Note just wasn't as good towards the end (L for the win!). Also, DBGT was just annoying in general I think...

Why are so many people putting Death Note. I, personally, LOVED the ending. It was an epic showdown and I mean, come on people, Light KILLED, MURDERED, EXECUTED tens of thousands of people. He more than deserved to die.

Elfen Lied, there was just soooo much they could have done with it but instead they they just had lucy or maybe nue standing on the outside of the gate and the clock working again, OOOOOHHHHHH GOOOODDDD how that irked the living shit out of me !