How much anime do you watch daily ???

skate.101

With me, it really depends on whether I have time or not. And how much I like the Anime. Although I usually try to limit myself to 2-5 episodes every couple days. I have been known to re-arrange my work schedule to watch anime. When I felt like re-watching Gundam 00 a few months back I changed my days off and finished it in 2 days... And for the last two weeks, I've been watching 8 - 12 episodes each night.

At the moment I'm still trying to recover the shows that I lost when I hard drive died. So I find myself re-watching some of my favorites to keep from watching the newer stuff right away. That way it can build up a bit. I like to have alot of options when I'm really bored and then I can blast through it. I need to visit my brother. His drive has most of what I lost(his drive is essentially a mirror of my old one), then I can get back to normal. As it is at the moment, I've got 5 or 6 series that I recently downloaded that I've been avoiding and there's maybe 5 others that I haven't watched yet. Not really sure on that one... but there was atleast 20 or 30 other shows I hadn't seen yet on that drive.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,as for me,when I'm really into some anime,I can even watch 10-20 episodes a day,like I did with Vampire Knight & InuYasha & even Code Geass,but that was a long time ago... ^^" Nowadays,there definitely ARE days,even WEEKS,when I don't even sit in front of my comp,but the moment I do,it lasts for months... :P Now I usually watch 5-10 episodes per day until I finish watching the complete series!But after I do,I don't watch any series for awhile,just AMVs and MMVs on YT or smth like that... :) This weekend,I even watched about 30 episodes a day! o.O I am such a weirdo... :PPP

• 2 weeks later...

During the school year I'm lucky to watch much of anything, but during the summer, when I'm in an anime mood, I can watch anywhere from two to fifteen eps. Perhaps that's a stretch as I usually don't watch that many unless it's something I've seen before or that has a simple enough story so I can do something else while I half watch the episode. If I'm paying deep attention to a show (a show like Death Note or Evangelion) I'll only usually watch three or four in a row.