How much anime do you watch daily ???

skate.101

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to binge watch on weekends, going through 30+ eps a day. Now I try to watch 2-3 a day to keep from getting so back logged. I have close to 5 Tb on various drives, and I've only watched about a quarter so I can't afford to get any farther behind. I've been working 50-60hour weeks lately so I don't spend too much times on forums lately.

i do!! i was wondering how many naruto fans like bleach as well ... Naruto and Bleach are my favorite animes of all time. I like them both!

one thing i just hate hate in anime series that was when the intresting past has coming they will cut the story and start old story.....

my all time favorite anime are one piece, naruto , dragonball gt, bleach , fairy tail ......

these all animes are in the category of one of the best anime of years........

spending my 7 hours a day just watching anime;)

:happy: really buddy u will... its great

i think u r totally free all the day bro...

i am crazy for collecting all episodes of my favorite anime series ........

now i am collecting bleach end dub all episodes......

I'm spending my 5 hr in a week to watching bleach or naruto or any other anime episodes.... its really great fun ..........

when i watch dbz i feel like i can go super sayain............uw5640_dragon-ball-z-burst-limit.jpg

I love Fairy Tail :) I watched like… at least up to episode 25 in one day (with breaks obviously) non stop… the whole day…. It's amazing :) ...

I want to see more high school of the dead...........

I want to download an anime so ecchi like Queen's Blade or even more. So for those who have'nt see Queens Blade, i mean an ecchi anime that show bare breast, many sexy positions, clothes ripping off, and many panties.

Kekkaishi is amazing.. I want to know how shady the older brother really is. Hes confusing me sometimes hes cool some times hes shady.. :S

I saw AirGear, now I want ATs... - You saw the anime, and now you want something equivalent to a car engine in your shoes. We did too...

I can even go as far as that Canaan Online feels more like a client-based MMO. This is one of the reasons why the game really impressed me after I realized ...

To be honest i like Saya's hair long better then short>< But thats ... i don't think blood+ cud hav had a better endin dan dis……i hope hagi ...

I've read the Claymore manga and watched the anime several time, I'm recommending this anime as I think it is great, but don't let me ...

• 2 weeks later...