How much anime do you watch daily ???

skate.101

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It used to be a lot more back when I was in high school and was really getting into all kinds of different animes, I would watch, read, download constantly to expand my collection. Not so much now; I read new chapters of manga every now and then but am still constantly on the lookout for a new anime to get interested in. Fullmetal Alchemist and Brotherhood are a prime example of this. I first got into it only about 5 months ago, and within two months I had the original series and what was available of Brotherhood at that time downloaded, on disk, and watched several times through. I scoured the forums as the last dub release of Brotherhood was to be released and on the very 1st day it was made available on here all 12 episodes were downloaded and on disk almost overnight lol.

I am a binge watcher, meaning when I watch anime I usually watch most of if not the entire series. Though when I don't I seldom watch any episodes daily. usually when I have far too much free time on my hands and am away from friends and such I resort to filling my day with watching anime. You wouldn't believe how much free time you have during the process of enlisting in the military. llol