How to Train your Dragon

Nero D. Ace

Has anyone seen this movie? I saw it yesterday on cable and boy, was I surprised by how amazingly good it was.

I mean, lately there hasn't been much good animation stuff coming out of Hollywood and when I first saw it's trailer, I had assumed that it was gonna be an animated version of "Eragon" but it's WAY better than that.

It had a really good storyline, developing characters, a simplistic view of life and a boy struggling between Carrying on his father's name and Choosing his own path.

I also liked the ending considerably, especially that it wasn't "completely perfect".

The boy ends up losing his foot, making him like the dragon who had a broken tail. Two cripples who made each other whole.

i´ve seen the movie quite some time ago. i really liked the story.

only at the beginning the dragon friend seems dog like... you know a pet, later in the movie he begins to not get a mind of its own... which i think is really awesome... could sound weird!

there is a really cool turn in the story when the dragons seem to be slaves of an even bigger huge ass dragon... i like!

• 4 months later...

Men now this is what I can a waste of 40 bucks, I unequivalently enjoyed this cartoon. Funny thing is when I went to watch this movie with my little sister I was surprised to find the cinema was mostly filled with kids below the age of 13, there were about 3 older kids and 2 grown ups men it was really funny when we got out of the cinema and they were only a few of us bigger kids and the rest little kids.

Men now this is what I can a waste of 40 bucks, I unequivalently enjoyed this cartoon. Funny thing is when I went to watch this movie with my little sister I was surprised to find the cinema was mostly filled with kids below the age of 13, there were about 3 older kids and 2 grown ups men it was really funny when we got out of the cinema and they were only a few of us bigger kids and the rest little kids.

I highly enjoyed this movie. I actually bought it instead of just downloading. Also Dan, grown people dont always go to see "little kid movies" in theatre, but they are the ones who rent or go late at night.

• 3 weeks later...
i saw it at the cinema and it was great =D toothless is so cuteee

Ill second this!

i watched it quite some time ago and enjoyed it. randomly saw it on the movie channel again, wasnt planning on watching it, but after watching 5 minutes, i just kept watching. definitly one of the better hollywood animations

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...