What animes have made you cry?

kazuo_kiriyama

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i have to say the original FMA cause the ending of the movie just sucked (ed and winry never end up together)

gundam seed (when mwu la flaga gets shot down)

code geass r2 (when lelouch the epic dies)

one piece (ace's death had me ballin)

zatch bell (omg stuff in general)

Naruto (when jiraiya dies ugh the pain)

zegapain (living alone on a dead planet)

Samurai x (when tomo gets killed by kenshin by accident)

tsubasa chronicles (sakura actually dies in thunder chroncles)

and a bunch of others (saikano (everyone dies) that blowed)

You mean when he faked his death.

I honestly believe he didn't. I'm going to have to ask you how he faked it and why.

If he did...

that would mean he would have to live on the run, for the rest of his life, away from Nunally. Also, it would completely void his belief that those who kill should be prepared to be killed. When Suzaku kills him, he refers to the fact that Suzaku will now be Zero as a punishment. Wouldn't his own death be a punishment for him?

As to answer the question of the topic, yes, the ending of Code Geass R2 made me cry.

Grave of the Fireflies. I dare you guys to watch this and not shed a tear. Just try it. I guarantee that you will be crying after watching it. If you don't cry, you have no heart. I was sobbing for more than 20 minutes after watching it for the first time. So what are you waiting for? Go watch it.

I honestly believe he didn't. I'm going to have to ask you how he faked it and why.

If he did...

that would mean he would have to live on the run, for the rest of his life, away from Nunally. Also, it would completely void his belief that those who kill should be prepared to be killed. When Suzaku kills him, he refers to the fact that Suzaku will now be Zero as a punishment. Wouldn't his own death be a punishment for him?

As to answer the question of the topic, yes, the ending of Code Geass R2 made me cry.

Because he gained his fathers Code and became immortal. If you have any doubts refer to the interview where the creators state all of this.