Nero D. Ace

Game of Thrones (TV Series)

They announced today that Season 7, which will only be 7 episodes, premieres July 16th.

• Like 2

it is a great show, but I personally think the books blow the show out of the water. I know this thread is old but I would love to discuss some fan theories and just general thoughts with people

HBO has posted the exact length of the first two episodes of Game of Thrones final season.

The network has updated its schedule to reveal the season 8 series premiere on Sunday, April 14 will be precisely 54 minutes. The second episode on April 21 will be 58 minutes.

The news echoes a previous report from a January meeting of a group of TV networks in France that suggested the first two episodes of the final season would an hour each — and also predicted the last four episodes would be 80 minutes each.

After that meeting, an HBO executive noted that the episodes were still being edited and the numbers could change.

As usual for this stage on secretive GoT, there were no titles yet listed for the episodes. Titles are typically announced two or three weeks before air.