Game of Thrones (TV Series)

Nero D. Ace

Man you guys are way ahead of me. I just finished season 1 where __________ dies and ________ makes _______ see _______ head on a pike. That's about the best I can do without giving away spoilers to the people who haven't watched the series at all yet. But everyone who watches it including myself gets sucked in and can't come out of it. I had to throw a water bottle at my buddy to pull him away from the marathon just to ask him a question.

"WHAT THE F@!# ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEAR!!?"

- I actually laughed a tonne! Just getting back into GoT. My friend who has read the book has kind of spoiled almost everything to me, but that's okay. I don't really listen to her anyway! (Jokes. so nothing is really super surprising anymore.) I loooooove Aria though. Aria 4 lyf!

Woops, is it spelt Arya? As you can tell, I haven't read the books personally! :P

Yeah, the thing I like the best about Game of Thrones is that there are so many factions, each driven by their own ambitions/reasons. I like to play favorites between them, haha. It's one of the shows where I watch it purely for the characters. The plot / twists are just a bonus. That's a lie.   I watch it for Arya.

./Edit: I actually really like Sansa too. And also Ned. That scene where Sansa says.

"Lady didn't bite anyone! She's good!"

Her voice was so divine!

Edited by Breathless
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm done with both the books and all three seasons........although Season 3 was a bit of a let-down.....still, I did enjoy it. I would love to see how the next season turns out since there is a lot of twists and turns to come. I'm not posting any spoilers but I just know that whatever is to follow will be GOOD! Character wise, yea Arya rocks although I realized that many of the females play a very important role in the story and in the decisions of the males, good or bad, whether it's towards victory or defeat or tragedy or betrayal. Ah, it would be so tiring if people had to play games like that in real life. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Season five of ‘Game of Thrones’ will be based on “A Feast for Crows” and “A Dance with Dragons,” the fourth and fifth books in the series by George R. R. Martin, in which neither Bran nor Hodor appear.

I'm really not sure how I feel about two books being cut down to a single season while book 3 got two full seasons. They've already talked about how 10 episodes left a lot of stuff cut that they'd rather had been there. Martin himself has stated he'd have liked each book to get at least a 13 episode season but that it was impossible to do due to production schedules.

There is also the issue of the tv show catching up to the books before the books are completed; so why are we rushing through two books now in a single 10 episode season? Just doesn't seem logical to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...