Two and a Half Men

RazorDan

I love this show, too bad its being cancelled, wonder what charlie sheen will do now...

On a 20 city tour across North America. He bombed in Detroit, but had a good reception in chicago. The premise of show is just him doing a q & a session. Here's his schedule.

Detroit, MI Apr 2, 2011 8:00 PM

Chicago, IL Apr 3, 2011 8:00 PM

Cleveland, OH Apr 5 8:00 PM

Columbus, OH Apr 6 8:00 PM

New York, NY Apr 8 8:00 PM

Wallingford, CT Apr 9 7:30 PM

New York, NY Apr 10 8:00 PM

Boston, MA Apr 12 8:00 PM

Toronto, CA Apr 14 8:00 PM

Atlantic City, NJ Apr 16 8:00 PM

Washington, DC, Apr 19 8:00 PM

Atlanta, GA, Apr 21 8:00 PM

Tampa, FL, Apr 22 8:00 PM

Fort Lauderdale, FL. Apr 23 8:00 PM

Houston, TX. Apr 26 8:00 PM

Dallas, TX, Apr 27 8:00 PM

Denver, CO, Apr 28 8:00 PM

San Francisco, CA, Apr 29 8:00 PM

Vancouver, BC May 2 8:00 PM

Everett, WA May 3 8:00 PM

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy at my work told me Charlie made a Twitter account. But in my view this guy is up on a big high horse from his fame. Well not only a high horse but hes high off drugs. Two and a Half Men is one of my favorite shows of all time. Charlie better fucking get his act together or he may lose a lot of fans.

• 1 month later...

The Hollywood Reporter has just confirmed that Ashton Kutcher will replace Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men.' The Hollywood trade reported that "two sources close to the deal-making (said) that the actor is putting the final touches on a deal to replace Charlie Sheen ... The exact dollar figure he will be paid is not known but a source says Kutcher is getting a 'huge payday'."

Earlier: The soap opera known as 'Two and a Half Men' keeps getting better and better. No, we don't mean the TV show, we mean the behind-the-scenes casting show.

TV Squad previously reported that Brit Hugh Grant had been in negotiations to replace errant Charlie Sheen in the blockbuster series that has been gilding Warner Bros.' and CBS' coffers for years. The latest news, however, is that Grant is out and -- ready for this? -- Ashton Kutcher is next in line for the role.

Grant's name reportedly came up about a month ago and CBS boss Les Moonves and CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler thought it was a good idea. Talks began and, allegedly, Grant was offered $1 million per episode (though later, insiders at WB downplayed that figure). Grant was close to sealing a deal when the thought of the grind of TV series work made him reconsider and he backed away.

So now add Kutcher's name to the 'Men' wannabes, according to Broadcasting & Cable. Kutcher, of course, is a star of both the small and big screen, with long stints on 'That 70's Show' (1998 - 2006) and 'Punk'd' (2003-07) and has a half dozen rom-com movies under his belt. He'd bring a gigantic constituency to the show (don't forget, he's the king of Tweeters, with 6.7 million followers).

Filling Sheen's shoes is an important goal for WB, which has billions of dollars riding on the series (for original, syndication and cable deals), and it's equally important to CBS, which charges $200,000 per 30-second spot in the sitcom, which is TV's most-watched. Previous names bandied about: John Stamos, Rob Lowe and Jeremy Piven.

They (CBS) really have a big problem here. I thought John Stamos would have been the best fit.

Without taking anything away from Ashton or Hugh, but Ashton is too young to fit the role of as the older brother, let alone being almost a middle age mansl*t.

As for Hugh, I know he can be funny at times, but trying to believe that all of a sudden Charlie Harper has an English accent, is hard to swallow.

Well, its safe to say whatever Two and a Half Men had going, they lost it. The cool thing about the first seasons was that Sheen was pretty much portraying himself, that allowed the show to run smoothly without losing quality, and made it that much fun to watch. And seriously, you don't replace a main after what.. 6, 7 seasons? It's just weird anyway.. but as they used to say, "cocaine's a hell of a drug", so I guess there's no silver lining in Charlie's continuous drug free-for-all.

Are they going to replace the other characters as well? I'll have a hard time trying to believe that Ashton is really the brother of the other actor he is co-staring with. I'm glad Stamos is out though, that guy sucks.

Rob Lowe would have been prefect for this job. They wouldn't of had to change anything if they got him, because he has a similar background.

on the news they said he wont be playing charlie and that they are making a new role for ashton to play. also it doesnt say anywhere that ashton is going to play charlie.

The specifically stated he is 'replacing Charlie Sheen'. Sounds to me like he'll be playing Charlie. I don't know where you are getting your information but all the news sources I've found, none of them actually say he will not be playing Charlie or anything like that.

I heard on the radio (680 News) this afternoon, that he has signed a deal with WB for 600 to 900 thousand an episode and he will not be playing the role of Charlie Harper.

He's getting paid a lot more than that. Grant was offered 1 million per episode and they haven't disclosed what Kutcher is getting but they said it's a lot heftier a pay sum than Grants offer. Meaning it's over 1 million an episode.