Super Smash Bros Brawl

WHA‡s Up PEoPle

I was sorta against having the idea of Sonic in the SSB series. But the video looks like he'll take over Fox's and Falco's speed. Maybe not in chain combos but speed itself.

Any character coming as a Third-Party better be promising and well worth it, since Melee had some clone characters that just took up space..

Just watching EVO2k7's Smash Videos, I recently picked up the game from my gamecube and started to learn the L-canceling, Spiking right and the Wavedashing. Marth is a mighty character..

The Home Run Contest Is Back.

Two Plays can do it together , teamwork is the key.

You can Vs other people online competing to hit the sandbag the furthest.

There is a shield around the platform so you cannot fall off it. You need power to break through the shield as well as using it to add to combos.

Very Good News if you ask me since i enjoyed this little side-game. This game is going to be godly.

There are only a few nonsense stages in the only "slightly" nonsensical Smash Bros. series. But there is no stage more nonsensical than this one.

PictoChat?! What is THIS?!

It’s a fun little sketch-and-chat application with wireless functionality that’s built into the Nintendo DS!

Of course, you can climb up on the doodles.

The doodles that appear will disappear after a while, and then something else will get drawn.

Oh, and on this stage, you’ll be able to enjoy the music from the Mii Channel and Wii Shop Channel, too.

Full Update

• 2 weeks later...

Woo Hoo... another hack-n-slash type fighting game.. not.

Super Smash Bros. Melee was alright and fun at first but it grew boring fast with the same old same old attacks and levels again and again. Brawl is pretty much just going to be the same with some more characters and levels.. but the fun probably wont last long.

If my brother gets this game then I will play it some.. but don't expect me to buy it or the Nintendo Wii. =P I got Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Banner1.jpg

Is it me or are there no Super Smash Bros. topics?

I saw one from 2007-2008 but:

1) I didn't want to revive an old topic

2) It was started before the game even came out

Well, to get us started, do any of you play this game?

Do you play on Wi-Fi? What are your friend codes?

As for myself, I used to play all the time but now I may play from time to time with friends. I remember when I got this game I used to play all the time. The main character that I use is Marth and I sometimes use Pit.

What are your opinions? smiley_grin.gif

I usually only play when I have friends over, or when my brother and I are really bored. Not that it's a boring game, it just doesn't have that appeal that it used to.

I don't play online, though I suppose I could because I have wi-fi.

I usually play as Marth also. Sometimes I'll use Samus though. And other times I'll play as Pit, Zelda, or ROB. Because they're fun.

Here we have no problems against reviving topics if there is reasonable discussion to be had on it. As for friend codes, well look at the pinned topic: "Kametsu Member's PSN Handles, XBL names, and Wii FCs" and you can find my friend code. =P

Great game but I haven't played it in a while.. didn't play it as much as SSB Melee either though, maybe cause its just more of the same with not many changes that add anything worthwhile to warrant that much more attention, but a great game anyways.