Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

death note; liked the manga better. I'd probably say ghost in the shell or hellsing. But I've watched so many crappy remakes of video game and manga plots that i became attached to the fact that it was the first adaptation i watched were they didn't mess up the plot in the manga version. I gave it 1000 pts for that.

• 3 months later...

Inuyasha because it the first time i watch anime with cute face :)

kachou wa maid sama, romantic!!!

special a, funny!!! the story make me smile and laugh

kimi ni todoke, i want to be sawako.... ! i like kazehaya shouta :) he is handsome

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

i am agree with inuyasha :)

Currently, I have 3 most favorite Animes:

1. Naruto Shippuuden(only the main story): At the beginning, I thought that it was just another ordinary Anime. But suddenly, more villains were introduced and the plot started to change in such a way that I couldn't keep myself from watching this Anime all the time. This is truly one of the most epic Animes ever created.

2. Death Note: Well, I am always a big fan of psychological-thriller Animes. But this Anime took thriller to such a stage that u won't regret a single moment watching this Anime. The story line, characters and the immense psychological plots are all unparalleled.

3. Code Geass: This is one of those Animes that gets better and better after each passing episode. The first season was good, half of the second season was excellent but the last half was legendary. I specially liked how this Anime ended.

I would say

1.Broken Blade...

The story seams quite similar with other animes but is really catchy, the quality of the fights is intense...

Also the quality of the music is one of the best I have ever seen...

2.Spice and Wolf...

its something else, kinda touchy, funny and nostalgic at the same time...

• 2 months later...