FFX-2: Is This Game Worth Checking Out??

^PiMpIn^

It's about Rikku finding a sphere which they think is of Tidus. So Yuna believes he didn't die like they all thought so she goes with Rikku to find him. And you only find him if you managed to like complete it 100% ot something. I beat it but only had about 80%. It's an alright game.. but it didn't really feel like much story was going on at all. It was set through missions, thus felt more action then RPG as well.

The game is sort of a letdown, but not entirely. The plot is good, but the side quests are nonsense. The side quests are basically what makes the game, and it destroys the awesomeness of the plot. I say you should get it, just to see what it's like. But don't get your hopes up for a really challenging game other than the side quests.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
It just seems to me like a rip off of FF-X... there shouldn't of been a storyline after tidus left in FF-X, so why would the girls move on to another story?

plz leave comment and specs on the game so i may make my decision on whether i should check this game out or not!!

I believe the game is good, i'm glad they came out with a part 2 for it. they left so much out in X, Tidus is gone, but if you stuck around till after the credits you saw him swimming to the surface of somewhere. so questions there are, where is he swimming to, What does yuna do after the journey with her love gone, what changes in spira now that everyone knows yevon has decieved them, whats to become of spira and everyone in it, with the fayth gone do summoners still exist and if not then how do people reach the farplane? it was killing me with where tidus was going at the end of X until i beat X-2 and found out. so anyway i would say yeah the storylines good and i like the idea of needing to complete a certain amount of percentage to get a certain ending. along with the dress spheres thats cool too

• 10 months later...