Bored, Need Reccomendations

Jeordy

I prefer english-dubbed but I cant stand Subs if the anime is worth it.

Animes I've Watched:

Naruto and Shippuden

Bleach

Death Note (Several Times)

Elfen Lied (Several Times)

Code Geass R1/R2 (Several Times)

Rurouni Kenshin (Or however you spell it)

Inu Yasha

Vampire Knight

Blood+

Wolf's Rain

One Piece

Soul Eater

uh......

Black Blood Brothers

D.Grey-Man

Eureka 7

FMA and Brotherhood (Always loose interest in this series for some reason)

Fairy Tail

A Few I Started But Didn't Like:

Baccano

Black Cat

Claymore

Ergo Proxy

Gurren Lagann

Karin

Kekkaishi

Serial Experiments Lain

So yeah, I have watched a lot and am out of ideas of what to watch next.

Thanks for the help!

:)

Hmm. Its hard to say as you have watched alot of great ones, but someone above said dragonball which i would agree with or dragonballz. You've not watched any of the gundam animes (unless you have i may have missed it in your list) i would recommend giving them a look if you enjoy giant robot mech anime which you can find dubbed quite the think. The popular ones tend to be seed /destiny and 00 but i would recommend wing but thats more my personal taste than anything else :D. I would suggest you give brotherhood another look in as it gets pretty good quickly enough if you stick with it. or you could always watch death note again as it is one of my top five favourite anime's ever :D. My friend recommended neon genesis evangelion, but i got bored a bit at the start and never continued to watch he says you need to stick with it i might get back to it at some point.

and if these dont suit yu-gi-oh isn't half bad if u can take the kiddishnish of it and sometimes the repetative card battles. I still found it somewhat enjoyable.

I would like to try to reccomend watching claymore again , but i watched it to the end and it wasn't amazing, raki was really annoying and since the anime stopped and doesn't look like its going to continue it doesn't really have that much closure and is kind of a dissapointing ending.

All of these are avaliable in dubbed as far as i'm aware. Out of curisosity did u watch naruto/shippuden subbed or dubbed, personally i like the dub for that but you dont often come across people who like it due to the whole 'BELEIVE IT!' thing etc :D.

Hope this helps

Edit: sorry i didn't realise i typed so much :P

Hmm. Its hard to say as you have watched alot of great ones, but someone above said dragonball which i would agree with or dragonballz. You've not watched any of the gundam animes (unless you have i may have missed it in your list) i would recommend giving them a look if you enjoy giant robot mech anime which you can find dubbed quite the think. The popular ones tend to be seed /destiny and 00 but i would recommend wing but thats more my personal taste than anything else :D. I would suggest you give brotherhood another look in as it gets pretty good quickly enough if you stick with it. or you could always watch death note again as it is one of my top five favourite anime's ever :D. My friend recommended neon genesis evangelion, but i got bored a bit at the start and never continued to watch he says you need to stick with it i might get back to it at some point.

and if these dont suit yu-gi-oh isn't half bad if u can take the kiddishnish of it and sometimes the repetative card battles. I still found it somewhat enjoyable.

I would like to try to reccomend watching claymore again , but i watched it to the end and it wasn't amazing, raki was really annoying and since the anime stopped and doesn't look like its going to continue it doesn't really have that much closure and is kind of a dissapointing ending.

All of these are avaliable in dubbed as far as i'm aware. Out of curisosity did u watch naruto/shippuden subbed or dubbed, personally i like the dub for that but you dont often come across people who like it due to the whole 'BELEIVE IT!' thing etc :D.

Hope this helps

Edit: sorry i didn't realise i typed so much :P

Heh, dont worry about typing too much, I don't mind reading.

And yeah, I've watched all the dragon ball / z / gt, just forgot to list them =P. I may try claymore again if I get bored enough, it just wasn't very impressive. Neon is another that I tried but got bored with quickly. I've heard decent things about gundam, I may give it a try but I'm not that huge on the mecha thing.

And I watched naruto dubbed up until the dubs stopped, then switched to the subbed. I found a few that I'm watching right now that I like so far...

Fate/stay Night (only on episode 7 but its made very well and the dubs are good). Currently download kenichi and tenchi (we'll see if I like them or not)

I used to watch YuGiOh when I was youger, don't know if I could stand the kiddiness of it at this point though =P