Yoshi Mushi

Who would win?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't finished FF XIII but one thing is for sure: I believe in the strength of men like me. Therefore, I vote for Sephiroth + We all know how strong He is both physically and mentally. He can even play mind games with Lightning if he desires.

But then again, I don't hate Lightning or anything. Maybe finishing FF XIII will change my mind hahaha :D

seriously, why are we even contending this?

anyone who votes for Lightning CLEARLY hasn't fought ol Sephi in either Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia or Crisis Core.

i mean, he was damn near invincible in Kingdom Hearts, his stats were through the roof in Crisis Core and don't even get me started on Dissidia - those quick Octoslash and Heaven's Bringer moves of his are lethal.

I say Lightning could take him.

Sephiroth's own physical attributes and skills are no better than Lightning's. The only thing he has on her is his sword's reach, which it counteracted by Lightning's gunblade.

Lightning is completely underrated and would beat most any FF character.

I have to disagree Lightning is strong but Sephiroth would own her easy.

Lightning's only advantage is speed. She never gets to turn into a blur fast though.

So we put it down to a few point

Sephiroth deflects bullets like theyre nothing

Sephiroth's sword is capable of slicing clean through the highly technical gunblade (buster only stood up to it because of size)

Weapon win: sephi

Lightning can use ruin magic, or a host of other spells due to ravager stance perhaps.

Sephiroth can use any magic through mastered materia - although this may limit his versatility dependant on what he picks. He can use ALL the full levels though.

Magic: Possible draw

Sephiroth can level past 99

Lightning is limited to level 10 crystarium

Potential: Sephiroth.

Strength, easy sephiroth, battle experience also to Sephiroth.

So with the possible exception of a draw on magic, he rapes her every way possible.

Strength