Who would win?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well, i played the US demo and here's my verdict ...

LIGHTNING PWNS!!!

It's true, surprising but true. Sephiroth runs off with his tails between his legs after facing Lightning.

Her triple abilities as a Commando, Healer and Mage make her a force to be reckoned with. I doubt even Sephi's long sword would be able to stand up against a Blade that fires bullets AND changes shapes, not to mention plays with weather.

well, i played the US demo and here's my verdict ...

LIGHTNING PWNS!!!

It's true, surprising but true. Sephiroth runs off with his tails between his legs after facing Lightning.

Her triple abilities as a Commando, Healer and Mage make her a force to be reckoned with. I doubt even Sephi's long sword would be able to stand up against a Blade that fires bullets AND changes shapes, not to mention plays with weather.

LOL!

We shall see. I think seph would still RAPE HER!

Which is why he ends up getting pwned three times: Once by Zack, and twice by Cloud.

Yeah. Total destruction, indeed.

hahaha you have to remeber in the games the person you play always wins in the end i've never played an ff game as seph and in the movies seph can't beat the heros of the story its not in the script >.< my vote is seph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jajaj, Im surprized people are still posting on here... this thread is still on the first page o.O lolz

Yea, true he pwns, but I did just post this out of sheer boredom and to see what others thought about it. xD

As for him not being able to pwn the heros, any villian can uttery pwn a hero easy. We all have seen this from playing Games that let you decide which you wanna be. (E.G. InFAMOUS.)

So dont try to say he cant kill or beat a hero,

If the directors stop being such bloody idiots and let their ideas run wild, instead of letting the heros have all the damn spot light, they would die.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sephiroth would win hands down. Yea there's the whole "Sword thing" but all he'd have to do is go "Nuh uh" and and fire off a couple of wing slashes and a supernova, it'd be all over.

I like Lightning a lot but I think she'd lose, the dude can fly for crying out loud. Also, he's got a sexy voice. /Sephirothfanboy.

Sephiroth would win hands down. Yea there's the whole "Sword thing" but all he'd have to do is go "Nuh uh" and and fire off a couple of wing slashes and a supernova, it'd be all over.

I like Lightning a lot but I think she'd lose, the dude can fly for crying out loud. Also, he's got a sexy voice. /Sephirothfanboy.

Haha, I agree. I loved Sephiroth's voice. xD

I liked Lightning aswell, but as you said.. he would just blank out and completely own her. xd Yet, 11pplz voted for Lightning.. lmao.