notdy

kenpachi could ever use bankai or shikai  

53 members have voted

1. 1. kenpachi could ever use bankai or shikai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His character just wouldn't be the same if he learned it, so I don't think it would be wise not to start having things do a 180 for character development, so I just don't see that happening. Though on that note, I would like to see him learn it, but again, I don't see that ever happening.

His sword is in its shikai form all the time just like Zangestu...and he won't be able to reach Bankai because he won't be able to find out his swords name.

Its just like you said he is too damn scary even for his own zampaktou BUT Imagine if he were be able to achieve bankai from some insane way i don't know where or even how Zaraki would be freakishly awesome guys and there would be definitely no stopping em !!!

He would KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS!!!:happy:

• 2 weeks later...
He won't learn a bankai because he's not that smart.

If by some surprise he does learn bankai i don't think he'll use it. If he did the fight would be 'too easy' and thus unenjoyable.

He accually does show quite a bit (if mispaced) intelligence. He demonstrates a high capicity to adapt, he was able to identify and compensate to Nnoitra's Hierro and in his fight with Tosen in he devises a way to use Tosen's own Bankai against him. Also, learning Bankai is not a matter of intelligence, it's reiastu, with out enough Reiastu Bankai simply lacks the power to achive the true form of the Zanpakuto (materialization), it also requires that the Zanpakuto submits all it's power to the Shinigami. Kenpachi obviously has the former but the latter is where he's tripped up as it requires direct communication with one's Zanpakuto. That and it requires quite a bit of contorl over one's reaistu which Knepachin doesn't have (Ichigo used another method of materialization to aschive bankai.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...