53 members have voted

1. 1. kenpachi could ever use bankai or shikai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So now ''How the heck is Zaraki related to Goku'' ??? Is what i want to say

I mean come on , did Kubo head stoped fonctionning that he had to make to use DBZ set up << Getting stronger every time he died >>

I was starting to feel that Kubo is out of ideas , but now the only thing that's really keeping me reading is Ichigo BACKGROUND history and how is he related to Juha Bach (most prabably by his mother) and what will happen to his Zanpakuto ?????

So now ''How the heck is Zaraki related to Goku'' ??? Is what i want to say

I mean come on , did Kubo head stoped fonctionning that he had to make to use DBZ set up << Getting stronger every time he died >>

I was starting to feel that Kubo is out of ideas , but now the only thing that's really keeping me reading is Ichigo BACKGROUND history and how is he related to Juha Bach (most prabably by his mother) and what will happen to his Zanpakuto ?????

He doesn't really get stronger everytime he dies, it's more like that he releases a bit more on his selfinflicted strength limiter which suits the explanations and Zaraki's character the most (remember, he loves fighting, and noone par Unohana challenged him even a bit, which in turn started his lust for fights ofc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He'd be WAY overpowered. He relies on just the extent of his spiritual pressure, not the epicness of a bankai. I mean, mostly everybody's bankai involves some magical effect. But Kenpachi just uses his huge amount of spiritual pressure, nothing fancy.